Windows 10: Windows 10 no admin, nothing works

Discus and support Windows 10 no admin, nothing works in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was stupid and installed a virus onto my computer, upon doing so it changed all my admin rights so now I can't do anything. It also disabled admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by justamug, Sep 7, 2018.

1. justamug Win User

Windows 10 no admin, nothing works

I was stupid and installed a virus onto my computer, upon doing so it changed all my admin rights so now I can't do anything. It also disabled admin rights on the built in administrator profile. I have tried resetting the computer but it won't let me. I don't have a disk drive to run the recovery cd, if I had it. Any suggestions, or do I just magnet my hard drive?

:)

justamug, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 no admin, nothing works - Similar Threads - admin nothing works

2. BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD loop- nothing is working Windows 10: Hi, my computer randomly bluescreened while starting up this morning, I have installed no recent drivers or hardware, and no updates were pending. I turned it off and waited a few hours. It is now on a blue screen loop and has been doing this over an hour. I have tried the...
  3. Windows 10 - Nothing is working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Nothing is working: Recently I have encountered this issue, when I startup my computer, I cannot open programs. Right after I signed in, I can open programs, but after a while, new tabs I open in Google Chrome cannot load anything. I checked my wifi, but that was fine. I tried to restart...
  4. Since Windows 10 update nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since Windows 10 update nothing works: I have no desktop, no icons, no apps - anything apart from internet. I can access control panel by windows button + R and type it in there but that's about it. I thought about factory reset but cannot access the settings. When I click on or press windows - nothing....
  5. Nothing works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing works: When i click on any app/programme it will open it on my pin bar but nothing will happen . When i hover over the icon it will show that it is there and when i click on it, it is minimised. The only thing i can acess is control pannel but i cant reset my pc or do system restore...
  6. Nothing working on lock screen of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing working on lock screen of Windows 10: When i open my windows.The lock screen appers but when i press enter button it shows blue screen and the come to previous state means its not prompting to lock screen just stuck on page before lock screen How to fix it? Please help me! 97708
  7. Nothing works! Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works! Help!: Hello everyone...im new here and in a bit of a pickle... I have a Toshiba Satellite C55Dt-A5305 that came with win8 upgraded to win10. It spent 8 months in the pawn shop and when i got it out i couldnt remember the password. So, not even remembering what was on it i decided...
  8. Nothing works at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works at all: So I just updated to win10 from win7 and it has given me nothing but problems. Here is a list of features unavailable (when I click them the explorer either crashes, doesn't respond at all, or gives a blank screen): *I cannot connect to the internet. *I cannot open network...
  9. Nothing is working after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing is working after upgrading to Windows 10: Hey, I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and none of the features are working. The windows app store does not launch, the notification center does not open, the side menu does not come up, and the start menu does not open either (I can only right click it). When...
  10. Finished Windows 10 updates, now nothing works

in Windows 10 Support
    Finished Windows 10 updates, now nothing works: Did windows 10 updates on my Lenovo idea pad laptop this morning and now have myriad of problems. Look everywhere for solutions, tried multiple restarts, nothing works. 1. Cannot connect to internet. Can't even access network or connection screens through control panel or...