Windows 10: Windows 10 No Apps appearing or able to be accessed

Discus and support Windows 10 No Apps appearing or able to be accessed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Nothing happens when I left click on the windows icon in the bottom left corner. Cannot access any of my Apps via windows button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Estcourt Lise, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 No Apps appearing or able to be accessed

Nothing happens when I left click on the windows icon in the bottom left corner. Cannot access any of my Apps via windows button

:)

Estcourt Lise, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 No Apps appearing or able to be accessed

Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 No Apps appearing or able to be accessed

1. Windows 10 No Apps appearing or able to be accessed - Similar Threads - Apps appearing able

2. How to allow microphone access to a app that doesn't appear on the apps access page in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to allow microphone access to a app that doesn't appear on the apps access page in...: How can i allow microphone access to a app which doesn't appear on the apps access page in windows 11. I've tried to add via registry editor but unable to find the APP PACKAGE NAME to add accessAlso Allow desktop apps to access your camera option doesn't exist on windows...
  3. How to allow microphone access to a app that doesn't appear on the apps access page in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to allow microphone access to a app that doesn't appear on the apps access page in...: How can i allow microphone access to a app which doesn't appear on the apps access page in windows 11. I've tried to add via registry editor but unable to find the APP PACKAGE NAME to add accessAlso Allow desktop apps to access your camera option doesn't exist on windows...
  4. Not able to access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to access: Hai,I couldn't access this website https://www.noelprojects.com/flats-in-kochi/ through internet explorer. Could you please help me in this?Thanks and regardsReshma https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-access/2e01fc90-0a1f-46b7-bea1-ccd086a9f563
  5. Instagram app not appearing in Camera Access App - Windows10 - Surface Book

Instagram app not appearing in Camera Access App - Windows10 - Surface Book: Hi, Hoping someone can help me as I've tried many options and so far no luck. I used to be able to use Instagram via my PC Surface Book with Windows 10, with a touch screen. It worked perfectly fine up until about 2-3 months ago, when it started crashing regularly. Then...
  6. Not able to run any of the apps from microsoft store due to "not able to access windowsapps"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to run any of the apps from microsoft store due to "not able to access windowsapps": Whenever I try to run apps installed from Microsoft Store, a pop_up message see below shows up. [ATTACH] Tried multiple solutions suggested by Microsoft advisor but none of the solutions seems to be working. Attempted solutions: Re-register All Store app, Run Windows...
  7. Amazing Windows 10 Accessibility Features for Differently abled

in Windows 10 News
    Amazing Windows 10 Accessibility Features for Differently abled: [ATTACH]Like most tech companies of significant size, Microsoft too has a mission to make its products increasingly accessible for everyone, including users with special needs. […] This post Amazing Windows 10 Accessibility Features for Differently abled is from...
  8. Windows 10 Apps are not able to access internet when they are connect to WIFI which has...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps are not able to access internet when they are connect to WIFI which has...: when I connect my system to a wifi network which has proxy settings and IP address etcc., Windows 10 Apps(Microsoft store apps) are not able to access the internet where are remaining applications are able to access the internet which is downloaded from the internet. (Chrome,...
  9. Not being able to update Windows 10 apps

Not being able to update Windows 10 apps: Hello, I checked my Microsoft Store this morning and I had 43 awaiting downloads. I tried to download them all but they just keep on saying "Downloading." I got version 1809 yesterday after it not downloading for over 4 months of release. I then checked the store. Yesterday...
  10. Windows 10 apps not appearing

Windows 10 apps not appearing: Installed 10 about a month ago and still getting used to it and like it overall. However, once in a while when starting up the apps do not appear on the bottom. The shortcuts are there and are somewhat usuable. In additon, I can't get the computer to shut down normally as...