Windows 10: Windows 10 no audio and cant open audio control panel

Discus and support Windows 10 no audio and cant open audio control panel in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So somedays ago this problem occured , there was no audio coming from my pc , so i thought to check control panel , i opened it and clicked on sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YashBavadiya4965, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 no audio and cant open audio control panel

So somedays ago this problem occured , there was no audio coming from my pc , so i thought to check control panel , i opened it and clicked on sound settings but i cant open it , so these are my 2 problems , So can someone try to fix this?

submitted by /u/YashBavadiya4965
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YashBavadiya4965, Dec 26, 2020

2. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 no audio and cant open audio control panel

DTS Audio Control Panel has gone away completly.

Hello Eric,

Let us restore your DTS Control Panel back.

You can check the manufacturer's website for your computer make and model. If its a custom built system, check the motherboard manufacturer's website. You can also refer to the link below and follow Andre's steps regarding the issue that you have right now:

DTS Audio Control Panel

I also agree with DaveM's suggestion to uninstall then reinstall the DTS Audio Control panel.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 no audio and cant open audio control panel

1. Windows 10 no audio and cant open audio control panel - Similar Threads - audio cant open

2. Unable to view/open Realtek audio control panel and simultaneous audio from my wired...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view/open Realtek audio control panel and simultaneous audio from my wired...: I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0xxx, windows 11 version 22H2. I recently downloaded an audio driver from:https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/pc-audio-codecs-high-definition-audio-codecs-softwareafter installing it my audio came from both headphones and my laptops...
  3. Unable to view/open Realtek audio control panel and simultaneous audio from my wired...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to view/open Realtek audio control panel and simultaneous audio from my wired...: I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0xxx, windows 11 version 22H2. I recently downloaded an audio driver from:https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/pc-audio-codecs-high-definition-audio-codecs-softwareafter installing it my audio came from both headphones and my laptops...
  4. No audio device found but there is in Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio device found but there is in Control Panel: Hello, I have a strange issue at my main system (see my specs). The taskbar icon for sound is the speaker with the red X and it reports that no input or output audio device is found. Running the troubleshooter finds no problems. In Device Manager the sound card and all audio...
  5. No audio issue and the sound option wont open in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    No audio issue and the sound option wont open in control panel: Hi i really need help with this audio issue, Last night i was playing some games when i noticed my audio had stopped working so i turned my pc off and went to bed. The pc still has no audio and when i open control panel i cant access the sound option. The audio does not...
  6. audio control panel and drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio control panel and drivers: apologies for any confusion with my phrasing. i bought the behringer xenyx q802usb recently and it was working fine until i wanted to use it on fl studio. there were drivers already on windows that made it work i had to download better drivers to remove noise in the mix, but...
  7. No Realtek Audio realtek audio manager in control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Realtek Audio realtek audio manager in control panel: submitted by /u/Crispy_HS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fny1mb/no_realtek_audio_realtek_audio_manager_in_control/
  8. Realtek HD Audio icon is there, control panel is not opening up.

Realtek HD Audio icon is there, control panel is not opening up.: I went to click on my audio icon and the control panel didn't appear. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AM I DOWNLOADING DRIVERS ETC. I want a real answer as to what can be done. I don't want one of those answer where you go do some really heavy duty things to your computer, when...
  9. via audio panel control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    via audio panel control: How I can get the Via audio control to adjust and change speakers configuration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/via-audio-panel-control/1d0fbc0e-5ee4-47b3-868c-1ca28897d82b
  10. Control Panel Audio doesn't open ; No Audio ; USB Bootdisk plays audio

Control Panel Audio doesn't open ; No Audio ; USB Bootdisk plays audio: HI everyone, I'v been sitting with a issue of no sound for 2 days now and am determined to fix it Vs reinstalling & not learning how to fix this issue. Sorry for such a long post, but the devil is in the details. The issue is *NOT* driver / hardware based {Audio works...