Windows 10: Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.

Discus and support Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After 2 months of doing everything possible to fix the Crackling Audio after a Windows 10 Update & then dealing with Microsoft over the phone numerous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ag_Q, May 11, 2019.

1. ag_Q Win User

Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.

After 2 months of doing everything possible to fix the Crackling Audio after a Windows 10 Update & then dealing with Microsoft over the phone numerous times, And no resolution. I decided to get some USB Sound Card's. And I have sound again.

Both have the same sample rate of - 16bit@44100 or 16bit@48000.

1. UGREEN - USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card With 3.5mm Headphone And Microphone Jack For Windows, Mac, Linux, PC, Laptops, Desktops, PS4

time of purchase eBay $9.71+free shipping (Manufacturer Part Number: 30724)

2. Sabrent - USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac.

time of purchase eBay $8.14+free shipping (Manufacturer Part Number: AU-MMSA)

Running the UGREEN at the moment.

That's my alternative FIX, It's not HD sound, but I do have good sound.

I hope this help's someone.

:)

2. lZKoce Win User

Recommend me a Sound Card (Windows 10)

How do you feel about USB sound cards? $130 is a sizable budget. Depending on your listening setup, you could use Sound Blaster X-Fi HD / Sound Blaster Omni Sound etc. I have grown attached to USB sound cards, because I can swap them between different machines:

• Laptop with crappy audio-> no problem/
    • mini-ITX build with crappy audio-> no problem etc etc

lZKoce, May 11, 2019
  3. jaaygarty Win User
    USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card Issue

Hello, I bought this: CMedia WMA USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card S/PDIF

Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card. [​IMG]

Have installed using driver CM6206LX-1.04(CR), -Windows 10, seems to work fine after install. However, every time I reboot I lose the icon in the hidden tray that enables me to setup speakers etc, and runs this software:

Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card. [​IMG]

I have to reinstall to get it back and then change all my audio settings etc again. Then reboot and its gone once more.

Can you help?

Thanks

jaaygarty, May 11, 2019
  4. Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.

No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card.

1. Windows 10 no audio sound FIX, External USB sound card. - Similar Threads - audio sound FIX

2. USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10: Hello, hope you are fine.I have a USB sound card attached to my computer and it was working fine until yesterday. Sometimes when I plug it in a notification appears saying the USB device malfunctioned and it is not being recognized. Sometimes I plug it in and it turns on for...
  3. USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10: Hello, hope you are fine.I have a USB sound card attached to my computer and it was working fine until yesterday. Sometimes when I plug it in a notification appears saying the USB device malfunctioned and it is not being recognized. Sometimes I plug it in and it turns on for...
  4. USB Sound Card "malfunctioned" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No sound after removing external sound card.

No sound after removing external sound card.: I bought an external soundblaster soundcard and an 7.1 logitech surround system.I quickly found out though, that i didnt use it as much as i hoped.So, i uninstalled the soundblaster software and removed the soundcard.After that, i cant get any sound what so ever out of my...
  6. USB Sound Extenal Sound Card

USB Sound Extenal Sound Card: Haii was trying to connect V8 sound card in my laptop Acer Nitor 5, but it is not detecting in the input device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-sound-extenal-sound-card/82c5184a-5ef9-48f0-901d-07cc1cf39794
  7. USB pnp Audio Sound Card

USB pnp Audio Sound Card: My Audio Jack on my Laptop Just Broke, so i bought a Audio Sound Card, the Problem is I Don't like the Sound Driver on my Sound Card, how can i replace/Change my Sound Driver..thanks...
  8. External Sound Card

in Windows 10 Customization
    External Sound Card: I have USB External Sound Card Digital HD 7.1 Diamond DMM201008XS0981. I can get my external speakers to work but my input is not working. I like to convert my album collection to mp3's. Any help for fixing my audio input? Thanks, Steve...
  9. USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card Problems

USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card Problems: Hello, I bought this: CMedia WMA USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card S/PDIF [img] Have installed using driver CM6206LX-1.04(CR), -Windows 10, seems to work fine after install. However, every time I reboot I lose the icon in the hidden tray that enables me to setup...
  10. USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card Issue: Hello, I bought this: CMedia WMA USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card S/PDIF [img] Have installed using driver CM6206LX-1.04(CR), -Windows 10, seems to work fine after install. However, every time I reboot I lose the icon in the hidden tray that enables me to setup...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. external usb sound

2. USB External Sound

3. ugreen sound card no microphone input

4. nu vot,
  5. windows 10 no sound usb external card,
  6. no sound on external sound card,
  7. external sound card for no audio,
  8. CMedia WMA USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card S/PDIF,
  9. usb sound card no mic audio,
  10. windows 10 auto select external or internal soundcard,
  11. No sound from sound card,