Windows 10: Windows 10 No Audio with headphone (Possible fix)

Discus and support Windows 10 No Audio with headphone (Possible fix) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I posted this on reddit as a possible fix for headphones, I use a turtle beach x12 and the front jack wasn't being detected, so I fiddled around and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bishopfrog, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Windows 10 No Audio with headphone (Possible fix)

I posted this on reddit as a possible fix for headphones, I use a turtle beach x12 and the front jack wasn't being detected, so I fiddled around and found this fix, I've tested it on another system and it seems to be working so I hope it helps someone as well.

Windows 10 and Audio problems from front jack Possible Fix : Windows10

:)

Bishopfrog, Aug 3, 2015

2. Windows 10 does not output audio through bluetooth or auxillary?

Hi,

A little while ago, my computer stopped outputting audio through the auxiliary ports (except for the speaker ports) and I have started having issues with playing audio through my Bluetooth headphones.

For the auxiliary ports, audio does not output at all.

For bluetooth, my headphones pair just fine and the audio works for around 10 minutes, and then Windows decides it doesn't want to output audio through my headphones anymore.

When I check audio devices, it clearly says that it's outputting audio to my headphones, however no audio plays in my headphones.

I know it isn't an issue with the USB bluetooth adapter I am using, as every other bluetooth device connects just fine and works just fine.

It's really frustrating, as I can't use the features that come with my headphones that I use a lot.

On top of that, it seems Windows 10 has been working so well for me up until this issue had to start happening. I would like to get it fixed as soon as possible. Windows 10 is an awesome experience so far, and I don't want to be forced to revert back to
    Windows 7.

Does anyone know a solution to this issue?

Please help!

Thanks,

Generic

GenericalUser, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Spatial Sound (windows sonic for headphones, Dolby Atoms for Headphones/ with Astro A50 wireless headset)

Dolby Atmos for Home Theaters does not work over optical audio, my guess is that Dolby Atmos for Headphones and possibly Windows Sonic for Headphones does not work over optical, either. Try connecting your headphones through a 3.5mm Analog Headphone jack,
    then output audio through there.

NB Destroyer, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 No Audio with headphone (Possible fix)

1. Windows 10 No Audio with headphone (Possible fix) - Similar Threads - Audio headphone Possible

2. Headphones audio fix, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  3. Headphones audio fix, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones audio fix, please help: When l did a left and right audio check on my headphones; on a right audio check, l can hear it from both sides and when l do a left audio check, i hear it on both sides too. I cant pinpoint the direction of the sound when l am in a game like valorant. How can l fix this?...
  4. How to fix Audio for wireless headphones in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Audio for wireless headphones in windows 11: How to fix this issue, Bluetooth headset only shows one source in the games, for example it only show spinbot ranger hx300, it is not showing stereo or handsfree like in win 10. How to fix this issue.. I don't want to disable handsfree in device manager, I just want to see...
  5. How to fix Audio for wireless headphones in windows 11

How to fix Audio for wireless headphones in windows 11: How to fix this issue, Bluetooth headset only shows one source in the games, for example it only show spinbot ranger hx300, it is not showing stereo or handsfree like in win 10. How to fix this issue.. I don't want to disable handsfree in device manager, I just want to see...
  6. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  7. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?: Hello,Is there a way, in Windows 10, to have system sound playback through two DIFFERENT devices at the SAME time? Headphones AND HDMI.My XBox will play sound through HDMI and the headphones at the same time. I'm looking to do that on my PC.If not, no big deal. After messing...
  8. Output computer audio through headphones AND HDMI. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 not playing audio on headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not playing audio on headphones.: Split from this thread. This is also happening to my computer I Have a Dell inspirion 7000 1300 laptop. Over the past week or 2 Sound Devices have slowly started going out for a few days I'd Reboot the computer and it would fix it Then the headphone Jack stopped then the...
  10. Windows 10 not playing audio on headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not playing audio on headphones.: Ok, this is my 3rd weekend trying to fix this audio problem and i'm getting desperate. My computer was built 4 years ago and uses Realtek audio drivers. It was previously a windows 7 system until a hard drive failure forced me to do a clean install and since I lost my windows...