Windows 10: Windows 10 No Audio with speakers

Discus and support Windows 10 No Audio with speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Headset works but speakers do not except for starting sound. Tried reinstallingWindows 10 and audio drivers without success. Troubleshooter of no help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pisacane, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Pisacane Win User

Windows 10 No Audio with speakers

Headset works but speakers do not except for starting sound. Tried reinstallingWindows 10 and audio drivers without success. Troubleshooter of no help.

Following is Hardware ID for High Definition Speakers:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2805&SUBSYS_1179FC50&REV_1000

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2805&SUBSYS_1179FC50

Drivers are: High Definition Audio Device

:)

Pisacane, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 14, 2020
  3. tiendat Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 No Audio with speakers :(.

tiendat, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 No Audio with speakers - Similar Threads - Audio speakers

2. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  3. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  4. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  5. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone: I recently got a wireless headset Beyerdynamic MMX 200, which is connected via a USB Dongle. At first it seemed to work fine, however when I wanted to play a few games, I noticed that it sounded like my PC is trying to use the Headset as speakers. This is especially noticable...
  6. How can I change the audio device type in Windows from speaker to headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  8. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...
  9. My left speakers wont play audio when connected to headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My left speakers wont play audio when connected to headphones: Please help,The problem isn't because of my balancing because I tried. I checked for sound driver updates and nothing.NOTE: Both sides work perfectly when headphones are not connected, it's not because of my headphones because it works fine on my phone and it's not because of...
  10. My left speakers wont play audio when connected to headphones

My left speakers wont play audio when connected to headphones: Please help,The problem isn't because of my balancing because I tried. I checked for sound driver updates and nothing.NOTE: Both sides work perfectly when headphones are not connected, it's not because of my headphones because it works fine on my phone and it's not because of...