Windows 10: Windows 10 no audio

Discus and support Windows 10 no audio in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In windows 10 the audio no sound and the sound devices in are unable to be selected devices only Spiff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mgreg1, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Mgreg1 Win User

Windows 10 no audio

In windows 10 the audio no sound and the sound devices in are unable to be selected devices only Spiff

:)

Mgreg1, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 4, 2023
  4. tiendat Win User

Windows 10 no audio

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 no audio :(.

tiendat, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 no audio

1. Windows 10 no audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  3. Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  4. No audio from headset after fresh instal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio from headset after fresh instal: I reinstalled windows 11 and my steelseries arctis 3 headset has no adio despite it being detected in the device manager. Ive tried updating my drivers and rolling back drivers, ive tried unistalling drivers and disabling the devise and renabling it. Updated my bios, did a...
  5. No audio from headset after fresh instal

No audio from headset after fresh instal: I reinstalled windows 11 and my steelseries arctis 3 headset has no adio despite it being detected in the device manager. Ive tried updating my drivers and rolling back drivers, ive tried unistalling drivers and disabling the devise and renabling it. Updated my bios, did a...
  6. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...
  7. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...
  8. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices: So I got my computer not that long ago and I still have not been able to get audio. I have tried to install drivers but the problem is that I don't have a Realtek audio manager and I don't have audio drivers, except for the part where the Realtek High Definition Audio is in...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices: So I got my computer not that long ago and I still have not been able to get audio. I have tried to install drivers but the problem is that I don't have a Realtek audio manager and I don't have audio drivers, except for the part where the Realtek High Definition Audio is in...
  10. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware