Windows 10: Windows 10 No Bass after In-place Upgrade-Install

Discus and support Windows 10 No Bass after In-place Upgrade-Install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, MS Support kindly peformed an in-place upgrade by reinstalling windows, renaming disk drives and removing troublesome software to fix my the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkXN, Jul 22, 2019.

1. MarkXN Win User

Windows 10 No Bass after In-place Upgrade-Install

Hello,

MS Support kindly peformed an in-place upgrade by reinstalling windows, renaming disk drives and removing troublesome software to fix my the No Bass problem I have in Windows 10.

They assured me this would resolve the problem but it didn't. I would like to know what I can try next?

I have no problem with trying step-by-step fixes as I'm quite computer/IT literate. If MS Supp sees these reports, my ref support number is

The upgrade was performed approx. 3 weeks ago but I've been too annoyed about the failure of it to take action until now as my PC consistently seems to get these unusual 'known issues'.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

With Regards,

Mark

:)

MarkXN, Jul 22, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 No Bass after In-place Upgrade-Install - Similar Threads - Bass place Upgrade

2. Windows 10 In-place Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 In-place Upgrade: Hi, I'm a user of Windows 10. I'm re-installing Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool. But,What will happen if the Electricity went out during the Re-installation of Windows 10?...
  3. Windows 10 In-place Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 In-place Upgrade: Hi, I'm a user of Windows 10. I'm re-installing Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool. But,What will happen if the Electricity went out during the Re-installation of Windows 10?...
  4. Windows 10 In-place Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 in place upgrade failing to install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 in place upgrade failing to install: A few days ago I posted here asking for help to fix my curropt windows update and a user recommended me to do a in place upgrade using the windows 10 iso, so that I can keep my data and apps, I tried doing it twice but it failed both times. It gets installed alright, but...
  6. windows 10 in place upgrade

windows 10 in place upgrade: how to preform windows 10 in place upgrade 1. download media creation tool https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209 2.accepte the license terms [ATTACH] 3.chose create installation media [ATTACH] 4.check original language installed 4.1 open powershell as...
  7. Windows 10 - in place upgrade

Windows 10 - in place upgrade: Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and click Download tool now: [ATTACH] Run the downloaded tool: [ATTACH] A window like this will pop up: [ATTACH] Accept the terms and condition: [ATTACH] Select Upgrade this PC now: [ATTACH] You...
  8. Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-Place Upgrade fails...

Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-Place Upgrade fails...: Yesterday I attempted a Repair Install of Windows 10 with Media Creation Tool as per the TenForums Tutorial but for some reason it all went pear-shaped… I downloaded and ran the Media Creation Tool (1803) and get the following screens:- “Getting a few things ready”...
  9. Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade: Hi , I want to do a repair install of windows 10 ( new 1607) with an in-place upgrade using DVD media ( .iso 1607 , engl/us ,all the same ) because of corrupted files although windows operation so far is good . sfc /scannow , command prompt > DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  10. Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade: How to: Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade How to Do a Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade If you're having problems with Windows 10 on your PC, you could use reset Windows. Refresh your PC Fixes software problems by reinstalling...