Windows 10: Windows 10 no bootable device

Discus and support Windows 10 no bootable device in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I'm having an issue when I turn on my laptop it says no bootable device please restart system. I've seen two fixes something about bios and reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SourWaffles, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 no bootable device

Hello I'm having an issue when I turn on my laptop it says no bootable device please restart system. I've seen two fixes something about bios and reset Windows. It won't let me enter bios so how do I reset Windows without being able to boot the laptop up?

:)

SourWaffles, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 no bootable device

Andre Da Costa, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 no bootable device

1. Windows 10 no bootable device - Similar Threads - bootable device

2. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  3. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  4. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No bootable device found: Hii It's been a bad day for me i was creating a partition through AOEMI partition assistant on my laptop i got 500 gb hard drive and tried to allocate the free space to another partition but i think i did some mess and deleted some partitions which don't have to be deleted...
  5. No bootable device found

No bootable device found: Hii It's been a bad day for me i was creating a partition through AOEMI partition assistant on my laptop i got 500 gb hard drive and tried to allocate the free space to another partition but i think i did some mess and deleted some partitions which don't have to be deleted...
  6. No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My PC is saying No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC is saying No bootable device found: My PC is saying No bootable device found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-saying-no-bootable-device-found/de09f0e9-0ae3-4bbf-99d0-d4dae47dbf4b
  8. My PC is saying No bootable device found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is saying No bootable device found: My PC is saying No bootable device found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-saying-no-bootable-device-found/de09f0e9-0ae3-4bbf-99d0-d4dae47dbf4b
  9. My PC is saying No bootable device found

10. No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Device: Whenever Playing Games Valorant and Overwatch 2.Mid Game, Blue Screen of Death.Auto Reboot, Shows No Bootable Device. After Force Shutdown, Restart Back No Issue. Then Mid Game, IT Repeats Again...