Windows 10: Windows 10 no ethernet icon and "Network & Internet" page can't open

Discus and support Windows 10 no ethernet icon and "Network & Internet" page can't open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Downloaded latest official Windows 10 Iso and installed. Few hours later I just realize there is no ethernet icon and I can't get into "Network &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leventttt, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Leventttt Win User

Windows 10 no ethernet icon and "Network & Internet" page can't open

Downloaded latest official Windows 10 Iso and installed. Few hours later I just realize there is no ethernet icon and I can't get into "Network & Internet" page via Windows settings or anywhere else. After hitting "Network & Internet" button, it closes it self immediately. Windows 10 Pro latest version downloaded from Microsoft.com.

:)

Leventttt, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2021
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Windows 10 update being enabled.

Try setting your connection to metered and it shouldnt automatically download updates

To change this option for a wired Ethernet network, open the Settings app, head to Network & Internet > Ethernet, and click the name of your Ethernet connection. Enable the “Set as metered connection” option on the properties page.

Source

NdMk2o1o, Nov 27, 2021
  4. FrKasqar Win User

Domain network ethernet not working but wifi does?

Hi FreeBooter, I already came across this article and followed the steps with no results, I came across other articles that suggested the same steps but still nothing has worked? Thanks for the reply.

FrKasqar, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 no ethernet icon and "Network & Internet" page can't open - Similar Threads - ethernet icon Network

2. Ethernet no internet and unidentified network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet no internet and unidentified network: My brother was trying to pull out a plug for a charger, but accidentally pulled out my computers power cord while I was using it. Since then, even after restart, the internet won’t work and when I go on Ethernet settings it says unidentified network and no internet. How could...
  3. Ethernet no internet and unidentified network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet no internet and unidentified network: My brother was trying to pull out a plug for a charger, but accidentally pulled out my computers power cord while I was using it. Since then, even after restart, the internet won’t work and when I go on Ethernet settings it says unidentified network and no internet. How could...
  4. Windows 10 no ethernet icon and "Network & Internet" page can't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 no ethernet icon and "Network & Internet" page can't open: Downloaded latest official Windows 10 Iso and installed. Few hours later I just realize there is no ethernet icon and I can't get into "Network & Internet" page via Windows settings or anywhere else. After hitting "Network & Internet" button, it closes it self immediately....
  5. Windows 10 no ethernet icon and "Network & Internet" page can't open

Windows 10 no ethernet icon and "Network & Internet" page can't open: Downloaded latest official Windows 10 Iso and installed. Few hours later I just realize there is no ethernet icon and I can't get into "Network & Internet" page via Windows settings or anywhere else. After hitting "Network & Internet" button, it closes it self immediately....
  6. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  7. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  8. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

9. Windows 10 1909 - Network icon in taskbar shows no internet access on ethernet connection...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1909 - Network icon in taskbar shows no internet access on ethernet connection...: I've searched Google a dozen times and can't find a solution to this issue. First, a few details: I'm using a Dell XPS 8910, Qualcomm Atheros ethernet card, connected to an Archer TP1750 router. I'm running Windows 10 1909. The Problem: My taskbar network icon is...
  10. Internet and Network by Ethernet lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet and Network by Ethernet lost: I'm on build 10122. After an hour or so of operation I lose all network access by Ethernet using the built-in Broadcom NetLink Gigabit adapter. If I plug in a USB WiFi adapter all network and internet access is okay. Reboot and the Ethernet access works again. I believe this...