Windows 10: Windows 10 No Internet But Internet Works

Discus and support Windows 10 No Internet But Internet Works in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried every google search and fix I can find but nothing is fixing this. I have two different brand Windows 10 PCs and there is an Wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by garywi01, Jan 1, 2019.

1. garywi01 Win User

Windows 10 No Internet But Internet Works

I have tried every google search and fix I can find but nothing is fixing this.

I have two different brand Windows 10 PCs and there is an Wireless error showing in the package tray saying no internet available but there is. The PCs are connected fine.

How can I fix this error.

Thanks!

:)

garywi01, Jan 1, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 No Internet But Internet Works wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 No Internet But Internet Works - Similar Threads - Internet Internet Works

2. Windows 10 internet is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 internet is not working: My windows 10 have no internet but connected. I even tried it with lan cable and WiFi. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internet-is-not-working/5c38d668-0a9f-4f79-9730-5d1e0c422e28
  3. Windows 10 internet is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 internet is not working: My windows 10 have no internet but connected. I even tried it with lan cable and WiFi. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internet-is-not-working/5c38d668-0a9f-4f79-9730-5d1e0c422e28
  4. Windows 10 internet is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "No Internet, secure" but Internet works

"No Internet, secure" but Internet works: So for a week, I've been searching for a solution to this problem. I know all the methods, update drivers, netsh and ipconfig deal in the terminal, I even reinstalled Windows on my laptop, and nothing. I can still connect to the Internet, browse sites, but stuff like Spotify...
  6. Windows 10 internet not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 internet not working: I recently updated my windows 10 home edition and now whenever i download a game or something, the internet stop working in other applications like chrome or firefox. What's wierd is the download is still working but cannot surf internet on same pc. Even weirder, i cannot...
  7. No internet, but Internet is working.

No internet, but Internet is working.: I have had this continuous problem with the internet. I turn on my computer and it says that I am not connected to the Internet, but I can surf the web and download without problems. When I use PowerPoint or other Microsoft products like my paid Onedrive, I can't access it...
  8. No Internet Access in Windows 10, Although Internet Works

No Internet Access in Windows 10, Although Internet Works: some one from Microsoft need to tell us and solve this weird situation; here are some noticeable to help whoever looking after this from microsoft; - this happened after update 2004 of window 10. - non of the solution given in the 2 or 3 discussion in this forum worked. -...
  9. Internet not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet not working on Windows 10: I've had this problem for a while now where I am able to use my internet perfectly fine but after a few hours of not using it it no longer will work. I won't be able to load any websites or launch anything that needs an internet connection and the only fix I have found is...
  10. There is no internet, but internet is working.

There is no internet, but internet is working.: I have had this ongoing problem with the internet. I turn on my computer and it says that I am not connected to the Internet, but I can surf the web and download very well. When I use any Microsoft product like my Onedrive which I pay monthly I cannot access it or it tells...