Windows 10: Windows 10 no launch (freeze at Acer logo)

Discus and support Windows 10 no launch (freeze at Acer logo) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with Windows 10 - the day before yesterday Windows was updating, after the restart the Edge browser opened, but I do not use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AleksandraLx, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 no launch (freeze at Acer logo)

Hello, I have a problem with Windows 10 - the day before yesterday Windows was updating, after the restart the Edge browser opened, but I do not use it so I closed new browser and I continued working normally. I also updated Magic the Gathering that day, the client needed to reconnect at the end of the update, but it finally finished updating and I closed it.

Yesterday a blue screen suddenly appeared with an error message (unfortunately I don't remember the exact text) and something about IPV4, IPV6 was written.

After attempting to restart the laptop the word "Media checking" appeared on a black background. , and then it froze on the Acer logo.

After reboot I tried to use my Windows Recovery (on a USB pendrive), but there was information that "the disk is locked".

I disconnected it and restarted several times, but every time the Acer logo appears on a black background and nothing else happens.

I'm unfortunatelly unsure which Windows 10 build I have.

I would be very grateful for help with this problem.

:)

AleksandraLx, Jun 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 no launch (freeze at Acer logo)

Ok, I will check it by pressing F2 while boot I guess? I have Windows installed on C drive (SSD) and I also had a second disk HDD 1000 GB, where I kept other files.

Honestly I can't remember if I did one *Sad

This is what my bios shows (I think ADATA is this SSD disk where Windows was installed)

Windows 10 no launch (freeze at Acer logo) [​IMG]

AleksandraLx, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 no launch (freeze at Acer logo)

Hello, I have a problem with Windows 10 - the day before yesterday Windows was updating, after the restart the Edge browser opened, but I do not use it so I closed new browser and I continued working normally. I also updated Magic the Gathering that day, the client needed to reconnect at the end of the update, but it finally finished updating and I closed it.

Yesterday a blue screen suddenly appeared with an error message (unfortunately I don't remember the exact text) and something about IPV4, IPV6 was written.

After attempting to restart the laptop the word "Media checking" appeared on a black background. , and then it froze on the Acer logo.

After reboot I tried to use my Windows Recovery (on a USB pendrive), but there was information that "the disk is locked".

I disconnected it and restarted several times, but every time the Acer logo appears on a black background and nothing else happens.

4. Windows 10 no launch (freeze at Acer logo)

Windows 10 no launch (freeze at Acer logo)

5. dalchina Win User

Hi, you could try to force Windows to boot to Safe Mode (Option 2)
    8 ways to boot into Windows 10 Safe Mode | Digital Citizen

however I think you should try booting from a live boot disk (which you need to create on another PC) such as

Bob.Omb's Modified Win10PEx64 - Best Rescue Disk 2018
    or
    Toolkit Item: Kyhi’s Rescue Disk – Win10.Guru
    - you will need to create a bootable disk from the iso- methods given in tutorial here for creating a bootable disk to install Win 10.

You will need to either set boot priority in your BIOS appropriately or hit a key for a boot selection manu depending on your PC.

Once you have booted from that run
    HD Tune v2.55 Health and Error scan tabs to check your internal disk(s).
    Post screenshots of the result thus:

Do you have full disk images of your PC created before this problem? This is recommended strongly by members here again and again. If so, you could restore your PC from that if your disk is ok.

Using a disk image of Windows partitions would mean you keep everything.
    Contrast that with what you would lose using a Windows Recovery drive.
    Recover Windows 10 from a Recovery Drive

dalchina, Jun 8, 2020
  6. dalchina Win User

Hi, you could try to force Windows to boot to Safe Mode (Option 2)
    8 ways to boot into Windows 10 Safe Mode | Digital Citizen

however I think you should try booting from a live boot disk (which you need to create on another PC) such as

Bob.Omb's Modified Win10PEx64 - Best Rescue Disk 2018
    or
    Toolkit Item: Kyhi’s Rescue Disk – Win10.Guru
    - you will need to create a bootable disk from the iso- methods given in tutorial here for creating a bootable disk to install Win 10.

You will need to either set boot priority in your BIOS appropriately or hit a key for a boot selection manu depending on your PC.

Once you have booted from that run
    HD Tune v2.55 Health and Error scan tabs to check your internal disk(s).
    Post screenshots of the result thus:

Do you have full disk images of your PC created before this problem? This is recommended strongly by members here again and again. If so, you could restore your PC from that if your disk is ok.

Using a disk image of Windows partitions would mean you keep everything.
    Contrast that with what you would lose using a Windows Recovery drive.
    Recover Windows 10 from a Recovery Drive

dalchina, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 no launch (freeze at Acer logo) - Similar Threads - launch freeze Acer

2. freeze on windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    freeze on windows logo: When i attempt to install win 7 it freezes as soon the logo appears and fans speed up.In bios it doesnt freeze only when i start booting from usb or from hdd and there is also tinly pixelated line near right corner of screen Could it be gpu problem or bios i only checked ram...
  3. freeze on windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    freeze on windows logo: When i attempt to install win 7 it freezes as soon the logo appears and fans speed up.In bios it doesnt freeze only when i start booting from usb or from hdd and there is also tinly pixelated line near right corner of screen Could it be gpu problem or bios i only checked ram...
  4. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Acer logo on boot: Hey,My laptop had a BSOD and after it rebooted it’s been stuck like that for 2 hours maybe and I wish you could helpThanks,Aidan COLES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-acer-logo-on-boot/0b91b711-f53d-4117-a4c0-b33ecfe05a3c
  5. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Acer logo on boot: Hey,My laptop had a BSOD and after it rebooted it’s been stuck like that for 2 hours maybe and I wish you could helpThanks,Aidan COLES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-acer-logo-on-boot/0b91b711-f53d-4117-a4c0-b33ecfe05a3c
  6. Stuck on Acer logo on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.

Windows 10 Freezing at Windows logo.: Hi, my name is Hunter and I have built a new pc from scratch. Everything is brand new in the build. After loading the new operating system, it runs normally. When loading and getting the files ready for the first startup, it freezes at the windows logo with the white dots...
  8. Windows 10 freezes on logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes on logo screen: So, I'm having a bit of an issue with my Windows computer after the recent updates. Every time I turn it on it stays stuck on the logo screen. Those spinning white circles, that indicate it's loading, don't appear and I am forced to do a hard shutdown. When I turn it on again...
  9. Freeze at Windows logo

Freeze at Windows logo: Just built a new Ryzen 5 3600 computer and am using my old SSD with windows 10 Home edition. I was able to get it to boot and ran a few games. Then I went into bios on an asrock b450m steel legend changing the ram to the rated 3200mhz and received a BSOD with the error memory...
  10. Acer Aspire stuck on logo

Acer Aspire stuck on logo: Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with windows 10 not Booting & stuck on the logo? It was fine 1 day & the next day not loading. I've tried everything I've been able to dig up online & every video on YouTube. When I troubleshoot or try to reset it...