Windows 10: Windows 10 no longer in our volume licensing list

Discus and support Windows 10 no longer in our volume licensing list in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Well, the title pretty much says it all. I've downloaded the Windows 10 and serial from our Volume Licensing page before, but when I recently installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Boo Folkets Hus, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Windows 10 no longer in our volume licensing list

Well, the title pretty much says it all. I've downloaded the Windows 10 and serial from our Volume Licensing page before, but when I recently installed Windows 10 on a colleagues new 'puter, from a bootable USB (image was downloaded earlier from that very page) it says that it's no longer a valid key.

Mkay... and when I log on to Vol. Lic. page, they aren't there any longer? What gives? What happened? How?

:)

Boo Folkets Hus, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Volume License

There's no windows10 iso items in the list of volume license center, what's wrong?

李兵_STPM, Nov 16, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 no longer in our volume licensing list

DRDNA, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 no longer in our volume licensing list

1. Windows 10 no longer in our volume licensing list - Similar Threads - longer volume licensing

2. VOLUME LICENSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOLUME LICENSE: I live in Lebanon and purchased my laptop brand new. Recently when trying to upgrade to windows 11 I am receiving error code: 0xC004F074 “we can’t activate windows on this device because we can’t connect to your organisations activation server”.I am not with an organisation,...
  3. VOLUME LICENSE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    VOLUME LICENSE: I live in Lebanon and purchased my laptop brand new. Recently when trying to upgrade to windows 11 I am receiving error code: 0xC004F074 “we can’t activate windows on this device because we can’t connect to your organisations activation server”.I am not with an organisation,...
  4. Volume Licensing.

Volume Licensing.: Hello everyone, I have encountered a problem recently where it says my Windows License has expired. I have bought a machine with Windows 10 from a store 3 months ago. Presently, I keep on getting the pop up. Now I seeked help in Microsoft's Community Discord and they said to...
  5. Windows 10 Volume License Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Volume License Help: [ATTACH] Hey everyone, Good day :D i hope you could help me, about 4 weeks ago (i think) , i was looking for laptops in Facebook Market because i really needed it for my online classes. But then a few days ago, an error kept popping so frequently every hour that sometimes...
  6. Windows 10 Volume License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Volume License: If I have 200 computers to be upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro what type of Windows 10 Volume License I need and the cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-volume-license/0638f485-8615-45fb-b85d-0f53c28e7159
  7. Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10)

Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10): Hi, my son's laptop (purchased outright from a large chain electronics store in another country) has just started popping up with a "Your Windows licence will expire soon" message. It turns out that it has a volume licence and we would be coming to the end of our 180 days. I...
  8. windows 10 pro volume license

windows 10 pro volume license: I want to know the price for purchase volume license for windows10 pro for 250 users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-volume-license/9e117d92-9f71-4147-8ccf-2b676b5998fc
  9. Volume Licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Licensing: When I try to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to get my product key for Microsoft Sql server 2019 I get the error code: 1000 Has anyone encountered this? I am putting in my password correctly I think...
  10. Windows 10 Volume License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Volume License: Hi, We recently purchased a laptop on eBay and have found the version of Windows 10 installed to be what is shown in this screenshot: [ATTACH] Our question: Will we able to continue using the OS after the Volume Activation expires in 165 days? Or, as we suspect, will the...