Windows 10: Windows 10 no longer saves passwords -

Discus and support Windows 10 no longer saves passwords - in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Passwords are no longer saved - please fix. This occured after a Windows update. Microsoft caused this and Microsoft should fix it for everyone. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Over70, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Over70 Win User

Windows 10 no longer saves passwords -

Passwords are no longer saved - please fix. This occured after a Windows update. Microsoft caused this and Microsoft should fix it for everyone. I have tried everything I could find using Google search, but nothing works. Microsoft must fix this.

:)

Over70, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Pyeti Win User

Help getting password from firefox

There's a program called System info for windows (just google siw) and there is a section that lists all your saved passwords across all programs in windows

Pyeti, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 no longer saves passwords - - Similar Threads - longer saves passwords

2. saved passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saved passwords: how do I find my saved passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-passwords/43c13393-81b2-45d8-84a5-c8c7e5c1608d
  3. Saving passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving passwords: Until recently. I was able to save and store passwords necessary to access websites I visit on a regular basis. A pop-up window would appear and I would confirm my wish to save and store the password. Not only does this pop-up window no longer appear on my screen, but I now...
  4. Windows 10 services and account passwords being saved/not saved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 services and account passwords being saved/not saved: I ma having trouble with my Adobe desktop apps account logging me out. When I shut down the computer and the restart, I need to log in again. Microsoft 365 Office Family does not log me out. One help screen I found said to look at the Credential Manager service. It is set...
  5. Saved Passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Saved Passwords: How do I edit/delete individual saved passwords in the latest July 2020 Windows 10/ Edge? I have several incorrect or superseded passwords to remove, which are a distraction on login, but don't want to delete the rest. The advice that I can find does not seem to apply any...
  6. Windows 10 Office and Explorer no longer saving and failing on saves and use

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Office and Explorer no longer saving and failing on saves and use: I have a windows 10 system, I invested in the OneDrive, and Office 365 and the system seems to be unstable. It worked for about 18 months, but now everything seems to be breaking down. 1. The File Explorer tool locks up. In all the history of using microsoft tools I...
  7. save passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    save passwords: How can I reset windows to save passwords on websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-passwords/1f4f0351-91e6-4dad-96c6-1a75d386aedd
  8. Password no longer works in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password no longer works in Windows 10: I recently was notified on my new HP Laptop that they were going to do a bios update. At the same time there was a Microsoft update. I can no longer log in. When I set the initial login password, I wrote it down so I know it is correct. I had changed my login to a pin...
  9. Windows 10 not saving accounts and passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 not saving accounts and passwords: I have a perplexing issue. My Windows 10 laptop does not save accounts and passwords for sites that I want to do so with. Now, my Windows 10 Desktop PC functions as it is supposed to with no problem, but not my laptop. I have it enabled to do so, but it does not. It asks to...
  10. windows 10 saving password problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 saving password problem: Why when I upgraded my laptop to windows 10,it does not save password to connect to the internet?It has connect automatically and place to put password in,but if I restart laptop I have to still add password every time.In windows 7 it saved it and I would just hit connect.How...