Windows 10: windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen

Discus and support windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 no longer shows progress of installation file downloading on my computer screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by greyspirit536, Apr 14, 2019.

1. windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen

windows 10 no longer shows progress of installation file downloading on my computer screen.

:)

greyspirit536, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Apr 14, 2019
  4. m4gicfour Win User

windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen

1. windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen - Similar Threads - longer shows downloading

2. my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.: when i press the power button the device turns on. i know this because the fan begins to run and the power symbol glows, however the screen remains black despite the device still being on. I've tried using Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B. but nothing happened. I've also...
  3. my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is no longer showing anything on the screen.: when i press the power button the device turns on. i know this because the fan begins to run and the power symbol glows, however the screen remains black despite the device still being on. I've tried using Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B. but nothing happened. I've also...
  4. OneDrive no longer shows any of my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive no longer shows any of my files: Hi,I noticed that onedrive is no longer synching my files to the cloud. This has probably going on for a while.I am on Windows 10. In my toolbar I have 2 OneDrive icons. One says it is connected and everything is up to date.The other icon says it is not able to sign in.When I...
  5. OneDrive no longer shows any of my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive no longer shows any of my files: Hi,I noticed that onedrive is no longer synching my files to the cloud. This has probably going on for a while.I am on Windows 10. In my toolbar I have 2 OneDrive icons. One says it is connected and everything is up to date.The other icon says it is not able to sign in.When I...
  6. OneDrive no longer shows any of my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files

Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files: Bonjour,Depuis mon passage à Windows 10, Windows 10 ne me montre plus les couvertures de mes fichiers Mp3 contrairement à mes fichiers flac qui sont étiquetés exactement de la même manière avec Mp3tag.J'ai essayé avec plusieurs lecteurs comme vlc ou autre mais le problème est...
  8. Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files: Hello,Since my switch to Windows 10, Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files unlike my flac files which are tagged in exactly the same way with Mp3tag.I have tried with several readers like vlc or other but the problem is the same.My windows version is...
  9. Files no longer show their format

Files no longer show their format: All my files no longer show what their formats are. A file called "Picture.jpg" will only say "Picture" while omitting ".jpg". Attached is a screenshot of a folder full of photos blocked out for obvious reasons and none of them show what kinds of files they are. These are...
  10. Ghost file showing up on my Windows 10 screen

Ghost file showing up on my Windows 10 screen: There is a zipped folder name thats just on my screen, even if i open a window it shows over it. I don’t know how to get rid of it, and it’s extremely annoying. Here's a picture: https://imgur.com/a/l8aQnGD...