Windows 10: windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen

Discus and support windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 no longer shows progress of installation file downloading on my computer screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by greyspirit536, Apr 14, 2019.

1. windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen

windows 10 no longer shows progress of installation file downloading on my computer screen.

:)

greyspirit536, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Apr 14, 2019
  4. m4gicfour Win User

windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen

1. windows 10 no longer shows downloading files on my screen - Similar Threads - longer shows downloading

2. Ghost file showing up on my Windows 10 screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ghost file showing up on my Windows 10 screen: There is a zipped folder name thats just on my screen, even if i open a window it shows over it. I don’t know how to get rid of it, and it’s extremely annoying. Here's a picture: https://imgur.com/a/l8aQnGD...
  3. Windows download folder is only showing the files I downloaded yesterday

Windows download folder is only showing the files I downloaded yesterday: Yesterday I was able to see all of the files I downloaded, however today I tried to go and find them but only the ones that I downloaded yesterday showed up. I've tried looking for hidden files and going into other drives incase they somehow migrated, but had no luck....
  4. my print screen is no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my print screen is no longer working: help with print screen Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/my-print-screen-is-no-longer-working/530c9216-8b2c-4468-b003-c60ae7575077
  5. Windows will no longer show different images on different screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows will no longer show different images on different screens: It seems I have 3 monitor 3s. As a result, the same image now shows on all 3 screens, as opposed to the way it used to work (where all 3 screens would have different images). Is there a way to fix this? [img] 27858
  6. Windows 10 log in screen is not showing my picture.

Windows 10 log in screen is not showing my picture.: Ever since the anniversary update, my windows have gone through a heap of trouble. I used to have an image that would show up on the screen before I log in which I made myself. However now it plays a stupid old default image from windows itself. Is there a way to bring...
  7. Deleted .ttf files from regedit, Icons no longer showing (Windows 10)

Deleted .ttf files from regedit, Icons no longer showing (Windows 10): Hi, my name is Matt Stevenson and I recently attempted to change the font of my Sticky Notes on my Windows 10 PC. Firstly, what I did was research how to do so and found that I could access the 'regedit' component via using the 'Run' Desktop application. I was told that...
  8. Network Computers are no longer showing on my Windows 10 Desktop

Network Computers are no longer showing on my Windows 10 Desktop: I have a couple different servers on my home network. I have an UnRAID machine that I'm using for my NAS. I have a FreeNAS machine that I'm using as a dedicated Plex Media Server. And, I have an OpenMediaVault machine that I'm using as a dedicated music server/iTunes machine....
  9. Windows 10 Download screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Download screen: When I go to documents, I have the following headings: name, date modified, type and size. I used to have this with downloads. Somehow, all I have in downloads is the following [img] There are no headings; instead each file is listed in five columns. Can you tell me...
  10. Windows 10 download display shows starting download - not downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 download display shows starting download - not downloading: Hello All, Please excuse my lack of Computing terminology when writing this - I am a complete novice in the use of a Computer having been entirely `self taught` on just the basics. I clicked onto the `Get Windows 10` button on the Windows 10 upgrade onscreen display...