Windows 10: Windows 10 no-longer updating

Discus and support Windows 10 no-longer updating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My issue is that Windows 10 no longer updates. I've tried all the net stop stuff but no matter what the windows update services will not start. One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Morality1, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Morality1 Win User

Windows 10 no-longer updating

My issue is that Windows 10 no longer updates. I've tried all the net stop stuff but no matter what the windows update services will not start. One thing I noticed is when trying to change to automatic or manual and hitting start it gives me the error, windows update could not start the windows update on the local computer and gives me the error message 1114, a dynamic link load library initiation has failed. Can anyone please tell me what is going on here? It was working perfectly fine before. I am an administrator. I also have changed the graphics settings to maximimum performance.

:)

Morality1, Feb 15, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

Windows 98 and ME no longer updatable...

Quite right, XP is still listed in technet. Win 98 unfortunately isn't. Windows 3.1 and 3.2 are listed though.

erocker, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 no-longer updating - Similar Threads - longer updating

2. I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...: I cannot change any of my security settings it's says site unavailable til my phone number updates I need my laptop for school https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-my-laptop-and-i-had-to-update/2bafd1da-c479-4b65-a307-d79eb3962d47
  3. I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...: I cannot change any of my security settings it's says site unavailable til my phone number updates I need my laptop for school https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-sign-into-my-laptop-and-i-had-to-update/2bafd1da-c479-4b65-a307-d79eb3962d47
  4. I cannot sign into my laptop and I had to update my recovery number due to no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After Windows 11 - 23H2/KB5036893 Update the USB-C Monitor Is No Longer Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows 11 - 23H2/KB5036893 Update the USB-C Monitor Is No Longer Detected: After updating Windows 11 with the cumulative update 23H2 - KB5036893 the USB-C monitor is no Longer Detected. I checked the behaviour with various USB-C docking stations from Lenovo and Dell and different monitor types from Lenovo and Samsung, but the behaviour is always the...
  6. After Windows 11 - 23H2/KB5036893 Update the USB-C Monitor Is No Longer Detected

After Windows 11 - 23H2/KB5036893 Update the USB-C Monitor Is No Longer Detected: After updating Windows 11 with the cumulative update 23H2 - KB5036893 the USB-C monitor is no Longer Detected. I checked the behaviour with various USB-C docking stations from Lenovo and Dell and different monitor types from Lenovo and Samsung, but the behaviour is always the...
  7. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  8. After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work

After today's update several keys on keyboard no longer work: The numbers that won't work on the top bar- 2,5,7,8, as well as the shifted symbols for these numbersThe numbers that won't work on the number pad- 3,0The letters that won't work- k,u Additional symbols that won't work- ? and . and \No error message. I have tried restarting....
  9. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8
  10. Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update

Your pin is no longer available due to change in security settings after update: After automatic update received pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on this device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pin-is-no-longer-available-due-to-change-in/ee5d78b8-4d05-4449-a0bd-162b824e0ed8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 no longer updating