Windows 10: Windows 10 no longer will "save "or "save as" adobe elements. "File Not Found" error message.

Discus and support Windows 10 no longer will "save "or "save as" adobe elements. "File Not Found" error message. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 no longer will "save" or "save as" adobe elements files. "File Not Found" error message. Previously there were no issues with saving files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CCouri, Sep 19, 2019.

1. CCouri Win User

Windows 10 no longer will "save "or "save as" adobe elements. "File Not Found" error message.

Windows 10 no longer will "save" or "save as" adobe elements files. "File Not Found" error message. Previously there were no issues with saving files.

:)

CCouri, Sep 19, 2019
  2. Tatty_One Win User

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Sep 19, 2019
  3. ok1wire Win User
    Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

I open and save Photoshop Elements 12 files in Windows 10. They are saved as Photoshop(*PSD,.PDD).

I cannot reopen the saved file. Error message ".........not the right kind of document

The only other Photoshop save available is Photoshop PDF (*.PDF,.PDP). It saves as a PDF file, not Photoshop.

ok1wire, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 no longer will "save "or "save as" adobe elements. "File Not Found" error message.

Adobe Elements just downloaded wont open

Hi Chris,

Regarding your concern about opening Adobe Photoshop Elements, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any specific error messages or error codes?
    • Which version of Adobe Photoshop Elements are you using?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 no longer will "save "or "save as" adobe elements. "File Not Found" error message. - Similar Threads - longer save save

2. file save and save-as not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    file save and save-as not working in Windows 10: After I applied Windows 10 Home edition update 11/15/23 I do not remember name of update I got a problem. t was impossible to save-as and open file in Notepad. Also it was impossible to upload files from my computer to some sites. There were no error messages. Page Windows...
  3. file save and save-as not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file save and save-as not working in Windows 10: After I applied Windows 10 Home edition update 11/15/23 I do not remember name of update I got a problem. t was impossible to save-as and open file in Notepad. Also it was impossible to upload files from my computer to some sites. There were no error messages. Page Windows...
  4. file save and save-as not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fix Adobe Save for Web Error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Adobe Save for Web Error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]The Save for Web feature is used to optimize images for web use and export files in Adobe Photoshop. But while exporting files of different formats, including JPEG, PNG and more, many users have reported coming across Save for Web Error. Worry not, if you’re also...
  6. Windows 10 no longer saves passwords -

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 no longer saves passwords -: Passwords are no longer saved - please fix. This occured after a Windows update. Microsoft caused this and Microsoft should fix it for everyone. I have tried everything I could find using Google search, but nothing works. Microsoft must fix this....
  7. "File history" no longer saves anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "File history" no longer saves anything: the backup log indicates this error message : Unable to analyze changes to user libraries and save modified files for configuration C: \\ Users \\ Jean Michel \\ AppData \\ Local \\ Microsoft \\ Windows \\ FileHistory \\ Configuration \\ Config. [ATTACH]...
  8. Unable to save a file. Error message: there are no more files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to save a file. Error message: there are no more files: I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open Office, Photoshop, or e-mail attachments....I can save from Microsoft word and Excel.... ***Changed title from error message...
  9. Cannot save files error message tells me files not found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot save files error message tells me files not found.: when I save a new file or save an existing file I get this message. I cannot save the file with any name or to any of my drives. Similarly, on saving existing files (changes to data) the file 'cannot be found'. why is this happening? I am using Windows 10 Pro on an HP Envy...
  10. File not found when doing Save As

in Microsoft Office and 365
    File not found when doing Save As: (Office 2016) This problem happens with Office Apps (Pub,Excel,Word etc) since build 1803. When I try to "save as" a file to my C:, I get this message "File not found"*Confused It will "save as" to an external drive without issue. Permissions problem??? OR?? 112180

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 save file no longer found