Windows 10: Windows 10 no longer working

Discus and support Windows 10 no longer working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi! I'm not tech savvy at all so please excuse any stupid things that I appear to say : I have been using Windows 10 for over a year now - all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JellybeanK9s, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 no longer working

Hi! I'm not tech savvy at all so please excuse any stupid things that I appear to say : I have been using Windows 10 for over a year now - all installed when I bought the desktop. All of a sudden I have problems opening links in my emails, I have messages saying "Activate Windows" and I can't, messages saying the Firewall is off but can't turn it on, I can't connect my camera to download. The person who owned the computer shop sold the shop to someone else and he couldn't care less. He offered to re-install Windows 10 for around 30 euros but I just don't trust anyone anymore. Please help!! :

:)

JellybeanK9s, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 no longer working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 no longer working

1. Windows 10 no longer working - Similar Threads - longer working

2. Duplicate monitors with different resolutions no longer working/an option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate monitors with different resolutions no longer working/an option.: I have a duel monitor setup. I have a monitor running at 2560x1440main monitor. I have a monitor to the right running at 1920x1080secondary.I have a wacom cintiq which runs at 1920x1080 that I use from time to time. Up until a few days ago I had it set up so that when I...
  3. Duplicate monitors with different resolutions no longer working/an option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate monitors with different resolutions no longer working/an option.: I have a duel monitor setup. I have a monitor running at 2560x1440main monitor. I have a monitor to the right running at 1920x1080secondary.I have a wacom cintiq which runs at 1920x1080 that I use from time to time. Up until a few days ago I had it set up so that when I...
  4. Duplicate monitors with different resolutions no longer working/an option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Alt + number symbols no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + number symbols no longer working: Hello there,Would anyone happen to know how to fix my "alt+number" symbols no longer working? I'm talking about those little hearts and arrow symbols that you'd usually get by pressing left alt + any numbers on your numpad. I checked that my numpad is on, and I have tried all...
  6. Alt + number symbols no longer working

Alt + number symbols no longer working: Hello there,Would anyone happen to know how to fix my "alt+number" symbols no longer working? I'm talking about those little hearts and arrow symbols that you'd usually get by pressing left alt + any numbers on your numpad. I checked that my numpad is on, and I have tried all...
  7. Alt + number symbols no longer working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 11 Audio no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Audio no longer working: Hello, Windows 11 audio has been a continuous problem. Output has been inconsistent and after last week is no longer working at all.Items i have already checked:1. Device manager; "Sound, video and game controllers" all devices are visible. I have also checked every single...
  9. Windows 11 Audio no longer working

Windows 11 Audio no longer working: Hello, Windows 11 audio has been a continuous problem. Output has been inconsistent and after last week is no longer working at all.Items i have already checked:1. Device manager; "Sound, video and game controllers" all devices are visible. I have also checked every single...
  10. My PIN is no longer working so I can not sign into my computer. I KNOW my PIN i used it...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My PIN is no longer working so I can not sign into my computer. I KNOW my PIN i used it...: I know my PIN i used it like 10 min prior and it worked. I restarted my computer several times. It says “credentials cant be verified, set up your pin” when i hit set up pin it says the profsvc service failed sign in user profile cannot be loaded...