Windows 10: Windows 10 no networks show up???

Discus and support Windows 10 no networks show up??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a fairly recent dell computer and it has been acting up. About 3 days ago, it would connect to a network normally, but after about 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abhimanyustanfo, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 no networks show up???

Hello all, I have a fairly recent dell computer and it has been acting up. About 3 days ago, it would connect to a network normally, but after about 30 minutes or so, the internet would stop working. It would just show that I was connected to that network, but it would say no internet, connected. No other networks would show up on my laptop, when many showed up on my phone. However, I restarted it, and the internet started working again, but would have the same problem again after 30 minutes. I tried going to command prompt and running commands that were suggested by Google but nothing would work. Today, I tried to do a network reset. After restarting my computer after the reset, now no networks show up at all. Multiple networks show up on my phone. I can't even put my laptop into airplane mode for some reason. After this, I tried doing a factory reset(but I kept the option to download files) but the same issue occurred.
    Could anyone help me with this issue?
    Thank you for your time.

:)

Abhimanyustanfo, Aug 31, 2019

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Cyclelegs Win User
    Available Networks Not Showing in Windows 10

Recently my list of WiFi Networks has stopped displaying when I am logged-in to my Local Windows 10 Account. 'Show Available Networks' does not show any networks.

This is a display issue not a network issue. There is nothing wrong with the core network management system and network trouble shooting steps are pointless.

I am able to show a list of networks by logging-out of my local windows 10 account and using the network connection manager from the 'Login' screen. Within my local Windows 10 account I can use netsh wlan commands to fully manage my wireless networks.

When I try to 'List Available Networks' when logged-in to Local Windows 10 account, I get an error logged in the windows event viewer logs:

Code:
    Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x5ace103a

Faulting module name: twinapi.appcore.dll, version: 10.0.17134.112, time stamp: 0x77b6f555

Exception code: 0xc000027b

Fault offset: 0x000000000009c275

Faulting process ID: 0x13f0

Faulting application start time: 0x01d40ef1a4578de3

Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll

Report ID: d0d123cf-3cc0-480b-ad57-1e479db387b3

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.17134.112_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy

Faulting package-relative application ID: App
    Any suggestions on how to restore my network list display?

Cyclelegs, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 no networks show up???

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 no networks show up???

1. Windows 10 no networks show up??? - Similar Threads - networks show

2. Wifi PC not showing up in explorer network tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi PC not showing up in explorer network tab: Hello. I've been struggling with getting our 2 PCs to show up in the explorer under network tab. I've enabled all the correct services and checked the firewall.Finally both of our PCs we're visible on both of our PCs. However, when I disconnected the ethernet cable on the...
  3. Wifi PC not showing up in explorer network tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi PC not showing up in explorer network tab: Hello. I've been struggling with getting our 2 PCs to show up in the explorer under network tab. I've enabled all the correct services and checked the firewall.Finally both of our PCs we're visible on both of our PCs. However, when I disconnected the ethernet cable on the...
  4. Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...: Un able to connect to wifi on my lenovopc amd A6 It says install driver for your network adapter.It's on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-lenovo-doesnt-show-wifi-on-network/8bf1bc6f-aa8c-4b40-80d7-7c0b36c112a5
  5. Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...

Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...: Un able to connect to wifi on my lenovopc amd A6 It says install driver for your network adapter.It's on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-lenovo-doesnt-show-wifi-on-network/8bf1bc6f-aa8c-4b40-80d7-7c0b36c112a5
  6. Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Win 11 File Explorer Showing Some But Not All of Network Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 File Explorer Showing Some But Not All of Network Drives: I have a TP-Link Deco BE85 home network. I have 6 network attached storage NAS devices connected to the network via Ethernet cables Synology DS418Play, DS620Slim1, DS620Slim2, DS620Slim3, DS620Slim4, and Lenovo IX2. Also, I have a Dell XPS 9520 laptop connected to the network...
  8. Win 11 File Explorer Showing Some But Not All of Network Drives

Win 11 File Explorer Showing Some But Not All of Network Drives: I have a TP-Link Deco BE85 home network. I have 6 network attached storage NAS devices connected to the network via Ethernet cables Synology DS418Play, DS620Slim1, DS620Slim2, DS620Slim3, DS620Slim4, and Lenovo IX2. Also, I have a Dell XPS 9520 laptop connected to the network...
  9. Not showing Wifi networks in my laptop because of Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not showing Wifi networks in my laptop because of Windows updates: HI All, I have dell inspiron 16, i got the updates so I did the update and restart, after restart my display brightness is very high can't able to decrease, so I raised request to Microsoft team it happend because of the updates only so the support person tried, she can't...
  10. Not showing Wifi networks in my laptop because of Windows updates

Not showing Wifi networks in my laptop because of Windows updates: HI All, I have dell inspiron 16, i got the updates so I did the update and restart, after restart my display brightness is very high can't able to decrease, so I raised request to Microsoft team it happend because of the updates only so the support person tried, she can't...