Windows 10: Windows 10 no networks show up???

Discus and support Windows 10 no networks show up??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a fairly recent dell computer and it has been acting up. About 3 days ago, it would connect to a network normally, but after about 30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abhimanyustanfo, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 no networks show up???

Hello all, I have a fairly recent dell computer and it has been acting up. About 3 days ago, it would connect to a network normally, but after about 30 minutes or so, the internet would stop working. It would just show that I was connected to that network, but it would say no internet, connected. No other networks would show up on my laptop, when many showed up on my phone. However, I restarted it, and the internet started working again, but would have the same problem again after 30 minutes. I tried going to command prompt and running commands that were suggested by Google but nothing would work. Today, I tried to do a network reset. After restarting my computer after the reset, now no networks show up at all. Multiple networks show up on my phone. I can't even put my laptop into airplane mode for some reason. After this, I tried doing a factory reset(but I kept the option to download files) but the same issue occurred.
    Could anyone help me with this issue?
    Thank you for your time.

:)

Abhimanyustanfo, Aug 31, 2019

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Cyclelegs Win User
    Available Networks Not Showing in Windows 10

Recently my list of WiFi Networks has stopped displaying when I am logged-in to my Local Windows 10 Account. 'Show Available Networks' does not show any networks.

This is a display issue not a network issue. There is nothing wrong with the core network management system and network trouble shooting steps are pointless.

I am able to show a list of networks by logging-out of my local windows 10 account and using the network connection manager from the 'Login' screen. Within my local Windows 10 account I can use netsh wlan commands to fully manage my wireless networks.

When I try to 'List Available Networks' when logged-in to Local Windows 10 account, I get an error logged in the windows event viewer logs:

Code:
    Faulting application name: ShellExperienceHost.exe, version: 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x5ace103a

Faulting module name: twinapi.appcore.dll, version: 10.0.17134.112, time stamp: 0x77b6f555

Exception code: 0xc000027b

Fault offset: 0x000000000009c275

Faulting process ID: 0x13f0

Faulting application start time: 0x01d40ef1a4578de3

Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll

Report ID: d0d123cf-3cc0-480b-ad57-1e479db387b3

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.17134.112_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy

Faulting package-relative application ID: App
    Any suggestions on how to restore my network list display?

Cyclelegs, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 no networks show up???

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 no networks show up???

1. Windows 10 no networks show up??? - Similar Threads - networks show

2. Win 10 copying via Network shows "no smoking" icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 copying via Network shows "no smoking" icon: This is when dragging to the Folder Name in the LH pane. But if I drag to the RH side (where all the contents are) or the address bar above both of these it is ok. Normally I'd drop the folder onto the LH folder... otherwise on the RH side, it would likely move into a...
  3. Desktop computer showing up as a Media Device on the network instead of a Computer. Unable...

Desktop computer showing up as a Media Device on the network instead of a Computer. Unable...: My Computer is showing up on the network as a Media Device, as seen below. [ATTACH] It shows up this way both on the Desktop machine itself, and the laptop trying to access it. The machine is running version 1903, currently on OS build 18362.418. This is my first time...
  4. Mobile Hotspot from Smartphone not showing in available networks

Mobile Hotspot from Smartphone not showing in available networks: I am broadcasting a mobile data hotspot from my smartphone and it is not showing in my windows 10 PC, available wifi networks. My friend, with his phone, has successfully connected to my mobile hotspot, so I don't think this is an issue with the source, rather, the issue is...
  5. Network Adapter doesn't show up, and I have a Media Disconnected status

Network Adapter doesn't show up, and I have a Media Disconnected status: No connectivity, ethernet adapter shows up but no wifi. Just set the computer back up after a move, and upon starting the network adapter doesnt work. Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek Gaming GBE Family Controller Physical address (MAC): e0:d5:5e:88:ec:34 Status:...
  6. Previously mapped network drive now showing as disconnected but is still readable and writable.

Previously mapped network drive now showing as disconnected but is still readable and writable.: I have all my music files on a WD MyCloud drive which is connected to my home network. I previously mapped my M:/ drive to the music folder on my MyCloud drive via it's IP address. Then the IP address of the MyCloud drive changed and the drive showed as disconnected. But the...
  7. Networks do not show up?

Networks do not show up?: I have added 2 networks here [ATTACH] but they do not show up here: [ATTACH] How can I make them show up there to connect via these to the Internet? 141417
  8. Network adapter not showing up in task manager.

Network adapter not showing up in task manager.: I was trying to setup a mobile hotspot and it wasn't working so I uninstalled the device from task manager and was hoping to just scan for hardware changes it be there and I reinstall drivers but it's completely gone and I can't find it tried installing drivers restarting pc...
  9. I am not able to connect to any WiFi network. It is showing "No Wi-Fi networks found" when...

I am not able to connect to any WiFi network. It is showing "No Wi-Fi networks found" when...: This problem came up suddenly few months back. Since then, I have tried update, rollback, disable/enable of my WiFi driver (Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230) but nothing has worked[ATTACH]. I don't know how to solve this problem. Please help. Laptop model - Dell Inspiron 5520...
  10. Computer Shows up in Network, but 0x80070035 error when trying to connect

Computer Shows up in Network, but 0x80070035 error when trying to connect: I had an interesting problem that I wanted to post here in case others ran into the same issue because while I could find a ton of possible fixes for the 0x80070035 network path not found error, this fix was not among them. I moved recently and since the move, my laptop...