Windows 10: Windows 10 no sound issue

Discus and support Windows 10 no sound issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Requesting help still for the ongoing issue I have with no sound comping from my PC after a system update. I went through previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CYIN9, Mar 25, 2020.

1. CYIN9 Win User

Windows 10 no sound issue

Hello,

Requesting help still for the ongoing issue I have with no sound comping from my PC after a system update. I went through previous troubleshooting steps in the thread here but it still did not correct my issue. Since then, I attempted to do a system restore back to before I did the Windows update, but the restore kept getting stuck on the initializing page even in safe mode so I could not complete it.

My current situation is that I have updated, deleted, downloaded the Reaktek Audio driver, and reinstalled it. I have checked to make sure that all audio services are set to automatic start and are running. I have deleted the Windows Audio services from my registry as well and restored it. And still I have no sound.

Can anyone please help?

:)

CYIN9, Mar 25, 2020

2. Sound issue swith Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing sound issue with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Sound issues with Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Are you facing issues with the sound?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    This issue may arise due to the driver conflicts and as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 no sound issue - Similar Threads - sound issue

2. Sound Driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Driver issue: Sometimes my sound driver gets an error and I need to restart my pc to fix that issue. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-issue/7fa33b86-24a7-415e-bf33-3d6c39f4753c
  3. Sound Driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Driver issue: Sometimes my sound driver gets an error and I need to restart my pc to fix that issue. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-driver-issue/7fa33b86-24a7-415e-bf33-3d6c39f4753c
  4. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...: I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following forum post:Using Midi Maestro To Wirelessly Control YouTube/Video on PC - Midi Maestro / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound...
  5. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...: I am trying to pair a Midi Maestro pedal to control video in youtube and other apps on a Win 10 machine. It has been achieved as per the following forum post:Using Midi Maestro To Wirelessly Control YouTube/Video on PC - Midi Maestro / Docs and Downloads - Singular Sound...
  6. What is needed to correct Bluetooth pairing issue between Win10 and Singular Sound Midi...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sound issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issue?: Hi everyone, I have an All in One HP PC which runs Windows 11.I restored the PC back to factory settings a month ago. I’ve been having an issue with Windows start up sound not playing properly - it works fine and then stops the next time. I’ve run DISM and everything comes...
  8. Sound issue?

Sound issue?: Hi everyone, I have an All in One HP PC which runs Windows 11.I restored the PC back to factory settings a month ago. I’ve been having an issue with Windows start up sound not playing properly - it works fine and then stops the next time. I’ve run DISM and everything comes...
  9. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  10. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...