Windows 10: Windows 10 No sound on Asus T100 with Intel SST Audio Device (WDM

Discus and support Windows 10 No sound on Asus T100 with Intel SST Audio Device (WDM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, Computer says "No Audio Output Device is installed" in notifications bar. In Device Manger it is there in the list however has an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jenniaccounts, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Windows 10 No sound on Asus T100 with Intel SST Audio Device (WDM

Hi there,

Computer says "No Audio Output Device is installed" in notifications bar.

In Device Manger it is there in the list however has an exclamation mark.

Have tried to uninstall & reboot and even tried manually reinstalling however it says that windows can't do this.

In the registry I am missing a file I saw on another thread, however it did not provide a solution.

I looked at: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\currentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

the other thread had asked for the lower or upper values - this is missing altogether??

Can someone advise how I resolve this?

I have performed a system virus scan and cannot find anything untoward?

Everything except the sound has been working fine.

This is an occasional use computer so not sure how long this has been like this for as we don't always use the sound, kids are on school hols & tried to watch some online content but no sound??

:)

jenniaccounts, Jul 9, 2018

2. Audio not working even after factory reset.

In the Device Manger under "Audio inputs and outputs" it lists:

"Microphone (Intel SST Audio Device (WDM))"

"Speakers (Intel SST Audio Device (WDM))"

And under "Sound, video and game controllers" it lists:

"Intel SST Auio Device (WDM)"

"Nuvoton SST Nau88L24 Codec Device"

scannstein, Jul 9, 2018
  3. I now have Windows 10 and Windows Audio Endpoint Driver Device is not producing Sound

Name Intel Atom x5

Code Name Cherry Trail

Package Socket 1380 BGA

Technology 14nm

Specification Intel Atom x5-Z8350 CPU @ 1.44GHz

Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)

Windows 10 64bit 1709

I had same problem, To fix needed to download and run realtek update

https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER03131031M/1/Audio_Driver_XVXP8_WN32_6.0.1.7544_A01.EXE

Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) version 604.10135.6766.9995 loaded and audioendpoints installed in device manager now, horay!!!!!!

DavidCruickshank, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Windows 10 No sound on Asus T100 with Intel SST Audio Device (WDM

After the Anniversary Update, my audio isn't working

Hey guys,

i was surprised after listening to some songs, i noticed that the audio quality isn't good, unlike before the surprise update ;-;. I followed the steps online, including rebooting, deleting and updated my "Intel SST Audio Device(WDM)" and the
    "Realtek I2S Audio Codec", hoping that i could get them back nicely, but i failed. I am using an "ASUS T100" btw.

Any help will be appreciated Windows 10 No sound on Asus T100  with Intel SST Audio Device (WDM :D

CharlotteAegis, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 No sound on Asus T100 with Intel SST Audio Device (WDM

1. Windows 10 No sound on Asus T100 with Intel SST Audio Device (WDM - Similar Threads - sound Asus T100

2. Intel SST audio not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel SST audio not working: Hey there, I am encountering a strange problem on my RCA Cambio 2-in-1 tablet. The speakers will not work unless I plug something into the headphone jack. If something if plugged in like an Aux cord and the cord is not connected to anything else and I go to select the...
  3. No sound with Intel SST & Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound with Intel SST & Windows10: I've seen numerous questions about suddenly losing all sound on computers using Intel SST device drivers. Mine was on an HP Spectre X360. None of the usual suggestions worked. My problem was solved by this: In the Control Panel / Device Manger, open "System Devices" and...
  4. Asus t100

Asus t100: I have an Asus t100ta with a detachable keyboard with a 500gb drive. I an looking into buying a t100ha and wondering if it will work with my current keyboard. all that memory is hard to give up....
  5. Intel SST Audio Device (WDM), I want 32 bit (64 bit) 192 kHz

Intel SST Audio Device (WDM), I want 32 bit (64 bit) 192 kHz: . I do have this: NOTE BOOK T-bao Intel(R) Atom (TM) x5-Z8350 CPU @ 1.44 GHz, RAM 4 GB 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Windows 10 Problem: Control Panel / Hardware and Sound / Sound > Speakers > Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) > Properties > Advanced > 16 bit,...
  6. Asus t100 upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus t100 upgrade to windows 10: Once I was invited to up grade from windows 8 to 10 on my Asus t100, but when I tried to do it I didn't upgrade because the memory on fixed disk was not enough. Then I abandoned to upgrade but now a lot of the app doesn't work. What I have to do now? Can I update to windows...
  7. Asus X205ta Netbook: Intel SST Audio device WDM....

Asus X205ta Netbook: Intel SST Audio device WDM....: Guys the sound from my pc speakers is very low on volume,there is no equalisation tab to boost this as I had before my driver is the current version I have tried various workrounds without success any help out there please....win 10 home build 17134 115766
  8. Intel SST Audio device WDM....Asus X205ta Netbook

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel SST Audio device WDM....Asus X205ta Netbook: Guys the sound from my pc speakers is very low on volume,there is no equalisation tab to boost this as I had before my driver is the current version I have tried various workrounds without success any help out there please....win 10 home build 17134 115766
  9. Windows 10 memory usage on Asus T100

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 memory usage on Asus T100: Hi everyone, I've finally finished installing a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my Asus T100. First impressions are great. If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't use as much disk space as Windows 8.1. I have 20 gigs of memory free out of the 29 available. Which is great. Plus, the OS...
  10. Windows 10 on ASUS T100

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 on ASUS T100: Just installed W10 on this little convertible netbook as an upgrade. All went very well. Requires the 32-bit version as that is all this box can support. For info, this has 2Gb RAM and 64Gb SSD. Not the fastest box in the world, but it does run very well. W10 so far...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel sst audio device wdm no sound

2. asus t100 audio driver windows 10

3. asus t100 sound driver windows 10

4. asus t100 windows 10 audio,
  5. asus t100 audio driver,
  6. asus t100 windows 10 audio driver,
  7. intel sst audio device wdm no audio,
  8. asus t100 audio,
  9. asus t100 audio windows 10 ,
  10. asus t100 no sound,
  11. asus transformer t100 no sound windows 10,