Windows 10: Windows 10 no Sound Recorder

Discus and support Windows 10 no Sound Recorder in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; With my Windows 10 I have no Sound Recorder installed. How can I get it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterVonSteiner, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10 no Sound Recorder

With my Windows 10 I have no Sound Recorder installed. How can I get it?

:)

PeterVonSteiner, Oct 13, 2018

2. Sound Recorder isn't Working!

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To guide you In right direction we want to know:

-Are you using voice recorder or any other app to do so?

I would suggest you to try these methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to use the sound recorder and check if you are able to record the sound.

• In the Windows Start screen, type “sound recorder”, then select Sound Recorder from the search results.
    • Try recording your voice through your microphone, then play it back. To do so, simply tap or click Start Recording, speak to the microphone, and then save the file so you can play the recording.

This will helps us to find out if the issue is with any online messenger like Skype or Windows.

I also suggest you to install the latest driver for Mic from the manufacturer’s website.

I also request you to refer the following link:

Sound Recorder app for Windows: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/sound-recorder-app-faq

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 13, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Sound recorder

Hi,

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

You may follow the steps to find Sound recorder

• Type voice recorder in search box
    • You will find the voice recorder
    • If it is not there you can go to windows store and download
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Windows 10 no Sound Recorder

Sound Recorder Problem Windows 10

Hi,

To guide you In right direction we want to know:

-Are you using voice recorder or any other app to do so?

I would suggest you to try these methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to use the sound recorder and check if you are able to record the sound.
    a. In the Windows Start screen, type “sound recorder”, then select Sound Recorder from the search results.
    b. Try recording your voice through your microphone, then play it back. To do so, simply tap or click Start Recording, speak to the microphone, and then save the file so you can play the recording.
    This will helps us to find out if the issue is with any online messenger like Skype or Windows.

I also suggest you to install the latest driver for Mic from the manufacturer’s website.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 no Sound Recorder

1. Windows 10 no Sound Recorder - Similar Threads - Sound Recorder

2. Windows sound recorder does not record well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sound recorder does not record well: I use it to record my music homework. So when I record a song with accompanying background music the sound records in "waves"- one word is clear and the next seems to recede back and the next still more so and then the fourth is ok. I have windows 11. Please help....
  3. Windows sound recorder does not record well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sound recorder does not record well: I use it to record my music homework. So when I record a song with accompanying background music the sound records in "waves"- one word is clear and the next seems to recede back and the next still more so and then the fourth is ok. I have windows 11. Please help....
  4. Why does my snipping tool recorded video have no sound? Can I still recover the said...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my snipping tool recorded video have no sound? Can I still recover the said...: Good day! I recently recorded a lecture class using the snipping tool for videos. I used the same screen recording method on a recent class and it worked well. However, this time, no audio was recorded throughout the whole video. What could be the reason for this in order for...
  5. Why does my snipping tool recorded video have no sound? Can I still recover the said...

Why does my snipping tool recorded video have no sound? Can I still recover the said...: Good day! I recently recorded a lecture class using the snipping tool for videos. I used the same screen recording method on a recent class and it worked well. However, this time, no audio was recorded throughout the whole video. What could be the reason for this in order for...
  6. Sound Settings: Recording froze application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Settings: Recording froze application.: So I was just messing in the Sound Settings a bit, changing my microphone levels. But when I pressed on recording, the Sound Settings Application froze. I can't get it to unfreeze. Restarting didn't help at all. I can't change the volume of my microphone now. Help!...
  7. Sound Settings: Recording froze application.

Sound Settings: Recording froze application.: So I was just messing in the Sound Settings a bit, changing my microphone levels. But when I pressed on recording, the Sound Settings Application froze. I can't get it to unfreeze. Restarting didn't help at all. I can't change the volume of my microphone now. Help!...
  8. Sound Settings: Recording froze application.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. how to delete/remove recording device in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete/remove recording device in sound control panel: so i kind of messed up with my previous audio driver and accidentally choose line in for my earphone, now i cant remove it from anywhere, even the sound control panel, if anyone can help that would be great, thanks....
  10. how to delete/remove recording device in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to delete/remove recording device in sound control panel: so i kind of messed up with my previous audio driver and accidentally choose line in for my earphone, now i cant remove it from anywhere, even the sound control panel, if anyone can help that would be great, thanks....