Windows 10: windows 10 no spinning circle on first power on.

Discus and support windows 10 no spinning circle on first power on. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Ok so I have a System that if it’s been off for about 5 hours then initial boot will get to the Blue windows logo but have no spinning dots. Further no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dragonfire1006, Aug 25, 2019.

1. windows 10 no spinning circle on first power on.

Ok so I have a System that if it’s been off for about 5 hours then initial boot will get to the Blue windows logo but have no spinning dots. Further no matter how long I wait it won’t boot.

However if I wait till I reach that screen and then hit reset the system will boot fine.

It’s not a major problem but is an annoyance when I have to do this every day.

If there’s an update then it boots as normal regardless.

I’m going to try running

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Repair

See if Windows startup can repair itself

However since this has persisted through several core OS upgrades and revisions. I’m not sure it will Fix it.

Motherboard - MSI 990FXA-GD65

Processor - FX6200 (want to upgrade this to an FX8350)

RAM - 32GB Dominator GT DDR3

OS drive – Samsung evo 850 Sata drive 256GB

OS win 10 professionals (originally windows 7 PRO)

GPU – 2x EVGA 970 SSCs

PSU - 1000W

:)

Dragonfire1006, Aug 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Aug 25, 2019
  3. LittleZo Win User
    Blue Spinning Circle - Windows 10

Hi,

Recently upgraded to Windows 10 on a HP tower - recently I have been getting a spinning blue circle next to the cursor. I've checked through Task Manager to see if there is anything causing this, I've disabled Error reporting as prior suggestions and posts.

The circle disappears when typing or ending a process then re-appears seconds later. More of a nuisance than having an adverse effects.

Any suggestions?

Many Thanks

LittleZo, Aug 25, 2019
  4. TodorT Win User

windows 10 no spinning circle on first power on.

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Hello,

We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen:

1. Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down.
    2. Press the power button again
    3. As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button
    4. Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually 3 loops).

TodorT, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 no spinning circle on first power on.

1. windows 10 no spinning circle on first power on. - Similar Threads - spinning circle power

2. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle: So a few hours ago I restarted PC and it kept freezing on the spinning circle after 40-50 seconds since the startup. Right away I noticed that my keyboard and mouse backlight didn't light up it usually does 4-5 seconds after the windows logo appears.Solution options I've...
  3. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle: Just bought a new computer. Trying to set it up.Managed to connect Wi-Fi, then when I get to the "Create a pin" page it is a spinning wheel and nothing happens. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/5c59b155-8676-4f5d-ba0f-f20738ea3140
  4. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: Just bought a new computer. Trying to set it up.Managed to connect Wi-Fi, then when I get to the "Create a pin" page it is a spinning wheel and nothing happens. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/5c59b155-8676-4f5d-ba0f-f20738ea3140
  5. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  6. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  7. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning circle: when i change my astro headset from voice to game a get a blue circle constantly flashing? how do i fix this ? submitted by /u/ImmaShitMyPants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkoq7y/spinning_circle/
  8. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  9. Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  10. spinning circle

spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b