Windows 10: Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes.

Discus and support Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, So I turned on my laptop today and found that I can't connect to my wifi network. The wifi option that is usually in the lower right hand corner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yestyn, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Yestyn Win User

Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes.

Hello, So I turned on my laptop today and found that I can't connect to my wifi network. The wifi option that is usually in the lower right hand corner is gone, and when I try to open the network settings menus it opens for about a quarter of a second and then crashes. By following a suggestion in this thread, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-settings-crash-and-network-and-internet/fe5fcfc8-b49e-4882-ab2f-49353cdd1131I ran the DISM cleanup tools and sfc scannow. It said that there were corrupted files that windows repaired. I was then able to open the network se

:)

Yestyn, Dec 6, 2021
  2. pewe Win User

Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes. [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes. [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

pewe, Dec 6, 2021
  3. No list available networks from task bar windows 10

Windows 10. Click on wifi icon on task bar. A gray box appears where the list of networks should appear. Within the gray box Is two small boxes one of my current internet connection and airplane mode. Just above those small boxes a text link,

"Network settings". I click network settings it opens a setting window that shows all available network connections, with the ability to connect to each. Why doesn't the list of available networks show when clicking the wifi icon on the task bar?

TPeterson1st, Dec 6, 2021
  4. consumer Win User

Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes.

Network (wifi) settings won't stick

Network settings randomly flip. Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Linksys Velop WHW0303 wifi
    VPN
    ASUS (Broadcom) 802.11ac network adapter

All drivers, firmware, and software seems to be up-to-date.

Network settings randomly flip:

The first column shows what is wanted. The second and third columns show what Windows flips to. Also, the Network Profile randomly flips from Public (which I want) to Private, but not vice versa.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

consumer, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes. - Similar Threads - wifi wifi setting

2. Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes.: Hello, So I turned on my laptop today and found that I can't connect to my wifi network. The wifi option that is usually in the lower right hand corner is gone, and when I try to open the network settings menus it opens for about a quarter of a second and then crashes. By...
  3. Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, no wifi, no wifi setting in task bar, network settings menu crashes.: Hello, So I turned on my laptop today and found that I can't connect to my wifi network. The wifi option that is usually in the lower right hand corner is gone, and when I try to open the network settings menus it opens for about a quarter of a second and then crashes. By...
  4. Windows WiFi settings crashing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows WiFi settings crashing.: So when I connect a WiFi adapter to my PC and try to connect to a network, suddenly WiFi settings starts to lag. Other settings are just working fine but when you press WiFi it gets stuck. After removing the adapter the settings work fine. Also right after removing and...
  5. Wifi missing in network and internet settings on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi missing in network and internet settings on Windows 10: Hi support, I hope you are well. I am unable to access wifi because wifi is missing in my network and internet settings. I've tried to download the drivers that seem to be missing but the Installshield Wizard never comes up to complete the install process. Can you please...
  6. Wifi not available in network settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not available in network settings: It only shows Airplane Mode, so I troubleshoot wifi-2.. restart and it worked.. but now after 10-15 mins it automatically disconnects and again wifi is not seeable submitted by /u/Curse3242 [link] [comments]...
  7. *WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*

*WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*: So My First Problem Is That Theres No Wifi Icon In Taskbar but if i check the the system icons settings, the network is already on. The second is if i click the network icon is notification panel thing idk it only shows me the network & internet option and airplane mode...
  8. No wifi option available in network settings or network menu

No wifi option available in network settings or network menu: I cannot find an option for connecting to wifi in my network and internet options. I have seen this question posted before and have tried everything said in those. I have tried updating my drivers from device manager but there is no wifi adapted in the options. I have even...
  9. Windows 10 No WiFi Settings

Windows 10 No WiFi Settings: Ok so I recently just updated Windows 10, after I updated it I logged on to realize that there was no WiFi connection. So I looked for the WiFi symbol in the bottom right and it was non-existent, I enabled it in the Taskbar settings as well. So I went to Internet and Network...
  10. Wifi/Network Settings Glitches

Wifi/Network Settings Glitches: Hello there. Recently I have updated to Windows 10 Pro, version 1703 on my Dell laptop. A couple of days after the update I started to receive some weird technical glitches with my Wifi settings. Whenever I disconnect from a Wifi network and try to connect to another one, It...