Windows 10: Windows 10 Non-Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Non-Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; what in the h**l do I have to do to get Windows 10 activated after trying for 4-5 days now! Joy Systems from whom I purchased a reburbished HP 8100... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ScottAndresen, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Non-Activation

what in the h**l do I have to do to get Windows 10 activated after trying for 4-5 days now! Joy Systems from whom I purchased a reburbished HP 8100 elite system that was SUPPOSED to has a legit digital copy installed. Just hook to Microsoft and immediately you will be activated Four or 5 days later. NO luck trying to explain to the "virtual agent." What a joke that idea is. Or trying to get through to either company by phone is ridiculous. Well you'll got my money so suppose thats what matters. Shoulda bought an Apple with a different operating system .Thanks for nothing Microsoft.

:)

ScottAndresen, Oct 4, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 4, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Non-Activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Non-Activation

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Non-Activation

1. Windows 10 Non-Activation - Similar Threads - Non Activation

2. Esplora risorse non aggiorna le visualizzazioni in modalità offline con Active Directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esplora risorse non aggiorna le visualizzazioni in modalità offline con Active Directory: Buongiorno,Sto riscontrando un problema con Esplora risorse su diversi PC che fanno parte di una rete Active Directory. Quando i PC sono connessi alla rete aziendale, non abbiamo problemi, ma quando lavoriamo in modalità offline o fuori dalla rete, Esplora risorse non sembra...
  3. Esplora risorse non aggiorna le visualizzazioni in modalità offline con Active Directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Esplora risorse non aggiorna le visualizzazioni in modalità offline con Active Directory: Buongiorno,Sto riscontrando un problema con Esplora risorse su diversi PC che fanno parte di una rete Active Directory. Quando i PC sono connessi alla rete aziendale, non abbiamo problemi, ma quando lavoriamo in modalità offline o fuori dalla rete, Esplora risorse non sembra...
  4. Keyboard Volume Up/Down/Mute events changing non-active devices

Keyboard Volume Up/Down/Mute events changing non-active devices: I have a frustrating bug. I bought a new keyboard that has controls to Up/Down/Mute volume. Works great on Mac OS. The problem is on Windows 11 I am getting the following behavior:- I have 3 audio outputs I swap between- In the past when my keyboard changes volume, it would...
  5. Keyboard Volume Up/Down/Mute events changing non-active devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Volume Up/Down/Mute events changing non-active devices: I have a frustrating bug. I bought a new keyboard that has controls to Up/Down/Mute volume. Works great on Mac OS. The problem is on Windows 11 I am getting the following behavior:- I have 3 audio outputs I swap between- In the past when my keyboard changes volume, it would...
  6. How to fix error caused by installation of windows 10 on a non activated windows 11 device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error caused by installation of windows 10 on a non activated windows 11 device: I recently bought a new computer and after setting it up I wanted to switch it from windows 11 to 10 using the following method: https://pureinfotech.com/downgrade-windows-11-10/I was way to eager to switch back to a more familiar windows version that i completely forgot to...
  7. How to fix error caused by installation of windows 10 on a non activated windows 11 device

How to fix error caused by installation of windows 10 on a non activated windows 11 device: I recently bought a new computer and after setting it up I wanted to switch it from windows 11 to 10 using the following method: https://pureinfotech.com/downgrade-windows-11-10/I was way to eager to switch back to a more familiar windows version that i completely forgot to...
  8. DirectX Error - Windows 11 Pro N Non Active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Error - Windows 11 Pro N Non Active: HelloEverytime I run a game on Steam it tries to install DirectX Some games run some don'tI tried to installa again the DirectX and these are the logs:DXError[04/05/23 17:33:39] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 5861, function: DirectXUpdateInstallPlugIn...
  9. DirectX Error - Windows 11 Pro N Non Active

DirectX Error - Windows 11 Pro N Non Active: HelloEverytime I run a game on Steam it tries to install DirectX Some games run some don'tI tried to installa again the DirectX and these are the logs:DXError[04/05/23 17:33:39] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 5861, function: DirectXUpdateInstallPlugIn...
  10. Sound on system mutes itself after 20 seconds of non-sound activity on computer

Sound on system mutes itself after 20 seconds of non-sound activity on computer: I have had PC's since Windows 98 has been out. I have actively been a member of an online karaoke community since Windows XP was out, where your sound settings needed to be set up a specific way to sing live in a chat room, so I know my way around sound settings. But for the...