Windows 10: Windows 10 not able to find 5ghz wifi.

Discus and support Windows 10 not able to find 5ghz wifi. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have Dell Inspiron N5110 with Windows 10 (64 bit). I have Airtel 100 mbps connection. When I can connect my laptop with LAN cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kataria, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Kataria Win User

Windows 10 not able to find 5ghz wifi.

Hello everyone,

I have Dell Inspiron N5110 with Windows 10 (64 bit). I have Airtel 100 mbps connection.

When I can connect my laptop with LAN cable I can use the speed of 100 Mbps but while I use it on WiFi I can only see the 2.5 ghz connection on that speed is very poor and laptop don't show the option of 5ghz in wifi list.

1. Same happens with my office router and home router.

2. I have tried the Device manager> network adapter> right click properties> advanced> It does not show any options of 5ghz

3. I have Dell Wireless 1702 802.11b|g|n

Please Help. Thanks in advance for answers.

:)

Kataria, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Arily Win User

5ghz wifi not showing windows 10

I just got a new modem/router and it has a 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi connections...Only the 2.4ghz shows in the wifi list while the 5ghz isn't showing at all. My computer's network card does support the 5ghz and I know the 5ghz is working because I can connect to it from other devices...just not my desktop computer.

EDIT: I've attempted updating network driver, also resetting network in the settings menu. Both hasn't worked.

Arily, Oct 31, 2018
  3. 5GHz Wifi no longer showing

Hello,

I own the Hp spectre x360 ac-002ne. Previously my laptop was able to connect to my 5GHz wifi. Suddenly the 5GHz network disappeared on the laptop, but it is sill showing on other devices. The 2.4 GHz wifi is still working on the laptop. I tried uninstalling
    the wifi drivers, reinstalling them and even doing a system restore point but neither one of them solved the issue.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Charbel Helayel, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Windows 10 not able to find 5ghz wifi.

Lumia 950XL 5GHz wifi issue

Thanks for your replay Mr. Jack but I have tried everything resetting my phone, router also but I have never seen my phone show the 5Ghz networks....!!! Anything else u can suggest?? It works well with the 2.5Ghz network...!! I have other phones at home which
    connects to the 5Ghz network and works fine..!! It's only my 950xl which doesn't show the 5Ghz network...!!

jebinbosco, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 not able to find 5ghz wifi.

1. Windows 10 not able to find 5ghz wifi. - Similar Threads - able find 5ghz

2. Wifi 5ghz signal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi 5ghz signal: Hi, I have a laptop with a Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter recently, Couple months ago my laptop was fine running 3 bars averaging 45-50mbps all of a sudden my WIFI disconnected. It came back on with no problems however I now run at 1 bar 5-10mbps while my...
  3. 5ghz wifi connection

5ghz wifi connection: Hello my wifi adapter is realtek rtl8188ee wireless lan 802.11n pci-e nic this do it support 5ghz wifi connection if yes how can I enable it when I do in device manager and for to network adapter and to to wireless lan and click advantage and try to enable 5 ghz connection...
  4. Not able to find Wifi

Not able to find Wifi: I'm not able to find and connect to the Wi-fi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-find-wifi/2b10220a-cd07-43c0-8a9c-048b367f9f51
  5. Cannot find 5ghz wifi all of a sudden

Cannot find 5ghz wifi all of a sudden: I was using my 5ghz wifi yesterday when I lost connection entirely, it has now been around 24 hours and I cannot see it in the network settings. My room-mates and my own phone can all connect easily and I have tried all the recommendations on the microsoft site and on others...
  6. Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi

Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi: Hi, I have genuine windows 8 and have upgraded to win10 64 bit. After the system upgrade my network adapter doesn't recognize wifi 5GHz, it can see only 2.4 GHz. Before upgrade both bands were accessible. It is the same device. The network adapter is 802.11n , connected...
  7. 5GHz WiFi not showing up on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    5GHz WiFi not showing up on Windows 10: [ATTACH]The 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz numbers refer to two different “bands” that your Wi-Fi can use for its signal. Some PC users that install […] This article 5GHz WiFi not showing up on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. WiFi 5Ghz

WiFi 5Ghz: Just connected to the NBN (Optus) and received a Sagecom L: [email protected] HP Modem.Router. No problems there but my Toshiba Qosmio Laptop will not pick up the 5ghz band only the 2.4Ghz...All my other devices pick up the 5Ghz. I ran a cmd prompt netsh wlan show drivers...
  9. Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi

Windows 10 not recognize 5GHz wifi: Hi, I have upgrade from win7 to win10 . After upgrade my network adapter don't recognize wifi 5HGz, it can see only 2.4 Ghz. My wife's computer with win vista detect 5ghz when I connecte my wifi key. Please advice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. 5ghz wifi not showing windows 10

5ghz wifi not showing windows 10: I just got a new modem/router and it has a 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi connections...Only the 2.4ghz shows in the wifi list while the 5ghz isn't showing at all. My computer's network card does support the 5ghz and I know the 5ghz is working because I can connect to it from other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop not able to search airtel 5g

2. software to detect 5ghz

3. hp laptop wont connect to 5ghz wifi

4. unable to connect to wireless 5ghz windows 10,
  5. 5ghz wifi disappeared after upgrading to windows 10 ralink 5390,
  6. windows not able to find 5gh wireless connection