Windows 10: Windows 10: Not able to switch between Bluetooth headphones on my PC

Discus and support Windows 10: Not able to switch between Bluetooth headphones on my PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I am experiencing issues switching between different Bluetooth devices paired on my PC. Issues in the sense that after I disconnect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SAGARS007, Jul 23, 2019.

1. SAGARS007 Win User

Windows 10: Not able to switch between Bluetooth headphones on my PC

Dear Microsoft,

I am experiencing issues switching between different Bluetooth devices paired on my PC. Issues in the sense that after I disconnect one of my Bluetooth headphones, I am not able to connect automatically to the second headphone. But the first headphone which was connected to the PC is automatically connected whenever it's powered up.

I tried removing the second device and pairing again, then the situation is reversed. Now the second device is automatically connected when fired up and the first one is not.

I am still able to connect to both the devices but its a longer step and my problem is that it's not connecting automatically on both devices when turned on. Why is the only one device connects automatically policy?

I am using Windows 10 Home.

Any insights are much appreciated.

Thank you!

:)

SAGARS007, Jul 23, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Jul 23, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10: Not able to switch between Bluetooth headphones on my PC - Similar Threads - able switch between

2. Windows 11 cannot switch between headphone and headset profile of Bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cannot switch between headphone and headset profile of Bluetooth earbuds: SummaryLaptop: Dell Latitude 5430System: Windows 11 22H2Earbuds: Technics EAH-AZ60After upgrading from Windows 10 to 11, my earbuds cannot be used in MS Teams calls and Windows cannot switch from headphones to headset profiles of the earbuds.DescriptionI have been using...
  3. Windows 11 cannot switch between headphone and headset profile of Bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 cannot switch between headphone and headset profile of Bluetooth earbuds: SummaryLaptop: Dell Latitude 5430System: Windows 11 22H2Earbuds: Technics EAH-AZ60After upgrading from Windows 10 to 11, my earbuds cannot be used in MS Teams calls and Windows cannot switch from headphones to headset profiles of the earbuds.DescriptionI have been using...
  4. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  5. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  6. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Switching between Headphones and Speakers. Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between Headphones and Speakers. Help: Hey guys, im using speakers most of the time but switch to my headset when i want to talk to someone (DUH). I have my speakers plugged into the back of my pc and my headphones in the front/top in the specific headset port, now my problem is, that i always have to plug or...
  8. Bluetooth problem when switching profile between Headset/Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem when switching profile between Headset/Headphones: I'm using an HP Elitebook 1040 G7; ever since I got that a couple of weeks ago, I have a problem with my bluetooth headsets no matter which. Every bluetooth headset is usually connected with two profiles, Headset for communications and Headphone for media, with stereo sound...
  9. Not able to connect to bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not able to connect to bluetooth headphones: After the recent Windows 10 update, I'm not able to connect my bluetooth headphones. Until 2 days back I was using the same headphones and there was no problem. Now when I try to pair, even though it is showing up, it is not getting connected. It's just showing paired. Does...
  10. Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers: My Laptop : Z510 Laptop ideapad - Type 80A3 Bluetooth Devices: UE Roll 2, Boult Boost, Boat Rockerz 400 Hi, I am not able to connect to Bluetooth devices from my windows laptop. I tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers but it didn't work. The Bluetooth devices are getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to switch my bluetooth headphone between phone and pc

2. how to switch to bluetooth headphones on a pc

3. win 10 headphone not switching

4. laptop isnt able to switch from headphoen to speakers