Windows 10: Windows 10 not accepting my SD Card after updating?

Discus and support Windows 10 not accepting my SD Card after updating? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just updated to 1909, and all of sudden, my SD card disappeared. I would really like to get fixed so I can access my virtual machines. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZacyboiM8, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not accepting my SD Card after updating?

I just updated to 1909, and all of sudden, my SD card disappeared. I would really like to get fixed so I can access my virtual machines.

submitted by /u/ZacyboiM8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZacyboiM8, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Compumind Win User

Windows 10 not accepting my SD Card after updating?

Micro SD Card Not Recognised

I agree with @Berton - get a USB Memory Card Adapter that accepts a Micro-SD card if you don't have a integrated SD slot. IF you do, all you need is the MIcro-SD to SD adapter.

HAGD.

Compumind, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not accepting my SD Card after updating?

1. Windows 10 not accepting my SD Card after updating? - Similar Threads - accepting Card updating

2. BSOD when using SD card after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using SD card after update: Every time I update my OS something breaks. This is probably why people do not trust Microsoft and are in no hurry to install updates...After updating the OS, I get a BSOD every time I insert the SD card into the laptop. It has the EXT4 file system. I know that Winovs is not...
  3. BSOD when using SD card after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when using SD card after update: Every time I update my OS something breaks. This is probably why people do not trust Microsoft and are in no hurry to install updates...After updating the OS, I get a BSOD every time I insert the SD card into the laptop. It has the EXT4 file system. I know that Winovs is not...
  4. Windows 10 SD CARD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 SD CARD: Can you update Windows 10 with a SD card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sd-card/097be191-4914-4006-8d5e-647252425016
  5. SD Cards and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD Cards and Windows 10: I just purchased this laptop. Already HATING windows 10. Can't seem to find a way to get it to read my SD cards. The system also crashes when surfing with Microsoft edge. This is so frustrating! Thinking of selling it and buy the one thing I hate more than windows 10, a MAC...
  6. SD card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card: I have recently had my Acer laptop serviced and the tech talked me into installing windows 10 and I hate it . can someone pleas tell me how I can view the contents of an SD card ? On windows 7 I used to go to my drive menu and just select it from there. thx...
  7. All my SD Cards write protected after update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All my SD Cards write protected after update?: Okay Microsoft. I understand this to have been and issue in past but why has it recurred now, July 13th 20`9? Using Ankar card reader. Blew it out with air, but I remain pretty sure this is another Microsoft issue somehow. Please fix ASAP!!!...
  8. SD CARD NOT RECOGNIZED AFTER UPDATING TO WINDOWS 10 VERSION 1809

SD CARD NOT RECOGNIZED AFTER UPDATING TO WINDOWS 10 VERSION 1809: Hello, I have updated windows 10 version from 1803 to 1809. After updating Windows I've found that my inbuilt SD Card Reader is not Working and there is no any driver found on my lap after updating windows. But that worked well before updating the Windows Version....
  9. SD card

SD card: Windows 10 does not detect my SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sd-card/cecf9cf6-ad80-43c5-8b57-3c0b84d4305f
  10. my sd card

my sd card: lately my sd card has been acting up, as in it does not let me have read and write permissions, every time i unplug it it reverts back to what it was before i tried to delete something, and when i created a new folder this wierd stuff showed up in it, im guessing it is a...