Windows 10: Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset?

Discus and support Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So... I just noticed that my Windows 10 recently became unactivated after a reset? It was activated at first. Now, the activation option in the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by peptobismalaaa, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset?

So... I just noticed that my Windows 10 recently became unactivated after a reset? It was activated at first.

Now, the activation option in the PC settings is showing nothing it's completely black. I can scroll and the pointer cursor does come up in two spots both of which ask for a Product Key.

I have never had a product key since Windows 7 and went through the phone process last time I upgraded hardware, but it's not letting me do anything really.

Is there some service that pertains to the activation of Windows 10? Can I just put in the product key I have from my Windows 7 Pro disc? Do I have to call someone yet again?

:)

peptobismalaaa, Nov 14, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset?

1. Windows 10 Not Activated a Few Days After Reset? - Similar Threads - Activated Few Days

2. windows 10 Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 Activation after reset: I am currently using windows 10. I didn't activate windows 10. if I reset my computer will it ask to activate windows or will I be able to use it as before ?...
  3. windows 10 Activation after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 Activation after reset: I am currently using windows 10. I didn't activate windows 10. if I reset my computer will it ask to activate windows or will I be able to use it as before ?...
  4. Keyboard shortcut for Edge resets after a few day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard shortcut for Edge resets after a few day: Hey I've set a keyboard shortcut for Firefox and Edge. The one for Firefox is working well, but the one for Edge is just resets after a few days, and I have to set it again under the preferences tab... What could be the problem? submitted by /u/RivoN0Mad [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 not activating after reset

Windows 10 not activating after reset: My laptop received a firmware update a few days ago which caused it to crash during boot, So I had to reset it. However, after reset, It keeps telling me to activate windows. My laptop came with a built-in activation which is digitally linked to my Microsoft account. The...
  6. Windows 10 Crash days after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crash days after reset: After previous errors with the system shown here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/hardware-error-livekernelevent-193/f8db9571-ff35-4665-852c-c2103e962ecb?tm=1589731963979 I reset my computer and erased all programs/files. Now I am...
  7. Windows 10 Activation After Reset

Windows 10 Activation After Reset: I am having trouble activating windows after a system reset after programs became unstable and unusable and reinstalling them did not work well. We have a digital license from the free upgrade on this computer and I had actually activated it a week ago after a reset and...
  8. Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it

Activate Windows Watermark keeps reappearing few days after i troubleshooted it: [ATTACH] So this Activate Windows watermark keep re-appearing after couple of days after i did what on the picture above, then the watermark would disappear but will appear again after few days and at this point im tired of redoing it, how do i fix this ?...
  9. windows 10 activation after reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 activation after reset: I have recently reset my windows 10 that was original on my laptop since I have bought it. I tried to activate it but I couldn't. I found my key using command below: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey Then as I entered it I got this message: "We...
  10. Activating Windows 10 might take a few days

Activating Windows 10 might take a few days: This assumes that the Free Upgrade offer was followed correctly. The OS has to be UPGRADED first. You cannot perform a clean install until the Windows 10 license key has been generated, encrypted, stored and activated on the upgraded OS and registered on the MS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not activated after reset

2. windows 10 not activated after reset