Windows 10: Windows 10 not activated, did a windows recovery reset, how to activate after reset?

Discus and support Windows 10 not activated, did a windows recovery reset, how to activate after reset? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had instability problems with my pc. I noticed also, that my Windows 10 OS became inactivated. I had upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DavidCisneros3, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not activated, did a windows recovery reset, how to activate after reset?

I had instability problems with my pc. I noticed also, that my Windows 10 OS became inactivated. I had upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 a few years ago. With instablity and non active Windows 10 OS, I dediced to do a Recovery: Reset. After the Reset install of Windows 10, I get Activation Error: 0x80004005 and can't activate. I used Troubleshoot and get Error: 0xc004f012, Says no Digital License or Activation Key. My Windows Account: Device shows my laptop is listed, I can't find my Active Key or Digital License. How can I Activate?

Note: Using Lenovo Twist230 laptop and the Lenovo software was uninstalled during Windows: Recovery: Reset.

:)

DavidCisneros3, Oct 20, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 not activated, did a windows recovery reset, how to activate after reset?

Windows is not activated following "reset this pc"

My latest rebuild was done using:
    • Reset this PC.
    • Don't keep files.

I now see the conflicting output as show in post #16.

Also I have a watermark on my desktop. Is this normal?

Windows 10 not activated, did a windows recovery reset, how to activate after reset? [​IMG]

the5krunner, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not activated, did a windows recovery reset, how to activate after reset?

1. Windows 10 not activated, did a windows recovery reset, how to activate after reset? - Similar Threads - activated did recovery

2. Activation Error after Windows Reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Error after Windows Reset: My laptop came with pre-installed Windows 10. I had to reset my laptop after a malware attack. After reset windows is no longer activated. I am getting error oxc00000022 while trouble shooting. Microsoft agent asked me to do this : Press Windows key + X. Click Command...
  3. Windows needs activation after reset

Windows needs activation after reset: it honestly started when i was trying to fix what in all honesty should have been a fairly simple problem. though in trying to find the correct solution for this case windows unraveled into a slew of sequential problems (that showed me that i know frick all about IT and...
  4. Windows 10 Activation After Reset

Windows 10 Activation After Reset: I am having trouble activating windows after a system reset after programs became unstable and unusable and reinstalling them did not work well. We have a digital license from the free upgrade on this computer and I had actually activated it a week ago after a reset and...
  5. activation after reset

activation after reset: My lenovo laptop came with windows 8.1 installed, i upgraded to 10 some time ago. I reset windows 10 for maintenance and now its asking me to activate. But the activation screen is blank. I need to join a private network urgently and I cant until I activate. Please advise or...
  6. Activation of windows after reset

Activation of windows after reset: I did reset my laptop last month and after reset it asked me for product key. I skipped and found that my Windows is no more activated. I changed my motherboard in June but it didn't create any issues with activation till I reset in December. I tried activation after hardware...
  7. Windows 10 pro activation after reset

Windows 10 pro activation after reset: Hello, I bought Lenovo yoga 460 on eBay. it was used before and his owner before selling it reseted windows. Now I'm trying to activate it but having some problems. First off all, when I'm going to activation page, it is blank. After some time it starts to show activation...
  8. How to activate windows 10 after resetting completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to activate windows 10 after resetting completely: I was having genuine windows 10 from the manufacturer the windows file got corrupted so I installed new windows 10 using live usb but now the windows is showing it is not activated . Please help me how to resolve this problem....
  9. windows 10 activation after reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 activation after reset: I have recently reset my windows 10 that was original on my laptop since I have bought it. I tried to activate it but I couldn't. I found my key using command below: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey Then as I entered it I got this message: "We...
  10. Resetting and Activation with Windows 10

Resetting and Activation with Windows 10: I have a PC running Windows 10 Insider Preview (the current or last build) I would like to give it to my sister and reset to the regular Windows 10, non preview version so I have a couple of questions: When resetting will it reset to the same Insider Preview build it is...