Windows 10: Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key.

Discus and support Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been using the free version of windows 10 pro and just bought a product key for windows 10 home and it installed but says that it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MogarTheDamned, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key.

I have been using the free version of windows 10 pro and just bought a product key for windows 10 home and it installed but says that it's not activated. I tried to change product key but when I did it said it didn't work and gave me an error code 0xc004f050.

submitted by /u/MogarTheDamned
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MogarTheDamned, Mar 25, 2020
  2. AlexSosa1 Win User

Cannot Activate New Product Key

Just set up a new rig and bought a new Windows 10 Home, installed. Problem is my windows isn't activated and when I try to with my product key, i get this error 0xc004f050. I know this is the correct one and I have the receipt in my Microsoft account. Any
    suggestions?

made it again because the people who commented were very unhelpful.

AlexSosa1, Mar 25, 2020
  3. AlexSosa1 Win User

Just set up a new rig and bought a new Windows 10 Home, installed. Problem is my windows isn't activated and when I try to with my product key, i get this error 0xc004f050. I know this is the correct one and I have the receipt in my Microsoft account. Any
    suggestions?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

AlexSosa1, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key.

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key.

1. Windows 10 not activating after I bought a new product key. - Similar Threads - activating bought product

2. Windows product key after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows product key after activation: Hey,So I just installed windows 11 on a new device. On an old laptop I found a retail key so I got the code by typing "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" in the command prompt.I then proceeded to activate windows on the new device.Now, after the...
  3. Windows product key after activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows product key after activation: Hey,So I just installed windows 11 on a new device. On an old laptop I found a retail key so I got the code by typing "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" in the command prompt.I then proceeded to activate windows on the new device.Now, after the...
  4. "active window" with a new product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "active window" with a new product key: My sony laptop was Automatically updetaed from Window 8 top 8.1, After that, computer alway ask "active window" with a new product key. Where and how can I get the key? thank you!...
  5. "active window" with a new product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "active window" with a new product key: My sony laptop was Automatically updetaed from Window 8 top 8.1, After that, computer alway ask "active window" with a new product key. Where and how can I get the key? thank you!...
  6. Activation key in a new product

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation key in a new product: I currently have a Windows 10 Home key linked to my Microsoft Accout and I just bought a new computer with a new activation key. If I log in with the same Microsoft Account what happens to the key in my old computer?...
  7. I can not activate my newly bought windows 10 pro with Product Key

I can not activate my newly bought windows 10 pro with Product Key: I have bought a Windows 10 pro oem and a fresh new PC. I have done the following things... 1. I install windows it was offline and at the time of installation, I insert my Product Key. 2. I go to online and get some update. In the middle of downloading updates power...
  8. Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isseiasia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haf7gb/cant_activate_windows_i_bought_product_key_online/
  9. require new product key to activate windows

require new product key to activate windows: i have lost my old product key.so,i request you to please provide me new product so that i can activate my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-new-product-key-to-activate-windows/ea904d19-467c-4814-b9aa-c1c1cae3e7f9
  10. Windows 10 activation with a valid product key on a new computer

Windows 10 activation with a valid product key on a new computer: Hi, My last computer broke, so I got a new one and tried to move the windows license on it. I deactivated it from the old one and with "slmgr -ipk" in CMD I added it to the new computer. But if I run the next command "slmgr /dli" the next message is displayed: [ATTACH]...