Windows 10: Windows 10 not activating after re-install

Discus and support Windows 10 not activating after re-install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I updated my hardware it was basically a full rebuild and reinstalled Windows from a boot drive. It installed just fine, but won't activate now. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JSDSorensen, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not activating after re-install

I updated my hardware it was basically a full rebuild and reinstalled Windows from a boot drive. It installed just fine, but won't activate now. I tried doing a reset and reinstall, and it still isn't working. Under Activation in the Settings, it gives me this error code: 0xC004F213. Can anyone help?

:)

JSDSorensen, Dec 20, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 20, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 not activating after re-install

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not activating after re-install

1. Windows 10 not activating after re-install - Similar Threads - activating install

2. transfer the windows 10 activation key to new installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    transfer the windows 10 activation key to new installation: Hi there, I had my windows 10 Pro 32bit installed with the product key activated in Oct 2019 on my MacBook via Parallel Desktop. However, I recently require to use the 64bit version windows 10 Pro and therefore I reinstalled it on the same MacBook via Parallel Desktop...
  3. How to resolve a security blocking on installing Fidelity's Active Trader Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to resolve a security blocking on installing Fidelity's Active Trader Pro: I am installing Fidelity's Active Trader Pro software on my personal laptop, and have pop-up with error message: " Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security risk to your computer." I have had Fidelity support to remotely look at...
  4. I am having trouble installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro, I am using a Dell XPS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having trouble installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro, I am using a Dell XPS: I have tried to install Fidelity Active Trader Pro with no success. I have logged tickets with Fidelity and they said it was a Antivirus/Microsoft Issue. I have talked to Bitdefender and they have said its not their issue. I have installed debugging software from Microsoft...
  5. Activation failed but ok with clean install need help please

Activation failed but ok with clean install need help please: I have had Windows 10 PRO since the free upgrade from w7 pro....a few years now. Unfortunately my PC is now reporting it is not activated have tried all the usual procedures DISM etc, without success. I did a clean install iof W10 and it activated immediately, so the digital...
  6. Activating a Windows 10 Home product key, with an Unactivated Pro version installed.

Activating a Windows 10 Home product key, with an Unactivated Pro version installed.: I currently have Windows 10 Pro when i worked with my last company installed. It has since deactivated after some hardware changes. I just bought a digital copy of windows 10 Home for a way to activate it. I've attempted to use the media installation tool for downloading...
  7. Windows 10 Pro won't activate when installed on fresh PC Error 0x803fa067

Windows 10 Pro won't activate when installed on fresh PC Error 0x803fa067: Hello! I recently built a PC, and wanted to install Windows 10 Pro. After successfully booting the trial version of WinPro from a USB drive, I attempted activating the software with a fresh key. However, I keep getting this error: We can't activate Windows on this device...
  8. Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10...

Problem in windows activation with digital licence after clean installation of windows 10...: I had windows 10 version 1903 installed on my PC, last day I decided to upgrade it into leatest version 1909. I downloaded windows 10 version 1909 through media creation tool. I perform clean installation of windows 10 pro version 1909 .When I start installation I click on “I...
  9. problem activating windows 10 pro to fresh install on pc

problem activating windows 10 pro to fresh install on pc: Hi, I bought windows legitimately in the past and got an upgrade to 10. I recently had hardware problems with my motherboard so upgraded it and moved hard drives around. I had to do a new install. I was told on the site and by support there was a way to bring my license...
  10. Install Latest Chrome Update to Patch 0-Day Bug Under Active Attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Install Latest Chrome Update to Patch 0-Day Bug Under Active Attacks: Google yesterday released a new critical software update for its Chrome web browser for desktops that will be rolled out to Windows, Mac, and Linux users over the next few days. The latest Chrome 80.0.3987.122 includes security fixes for three new vulnerabilities, all of...