Windows 10: Windows 10 not activating, please help!

Discus and support Windows 10 not activating, please help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a code from Microsoft to activate windows. But it says that the code doesn't exist. Can you guys help me? submitted by /u/MrK1wis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrK1wis, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not activating, please help!

Hello, I bought a code from Microsoft to activate windows. But it says that the code doesn't exist. Can you guys help me?

submitted by /u/MrK1wis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrK1wis, Jul 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 8, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 not activating, please help!

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 not activating, please help! [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not activating, please help!

1. Windows 10 not activating, please help! - Similar Threads - activating please help

2. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  3. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  4. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Activating Windows 10 Home - Please Help!!!!

Activating Windows 10 Home - Please Help!!!!: I have tried to activate Windows but a message appears saying it is unable to active as previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading. How do I solve this? I have a product key.I got this new pc but am useless with computers. Please help!!!...
  6. Cant activate, please help

Cant activate, please help: Hi I entered my product key, clicked activate. Got message saying that windows could not be activated b/c the servers couldn't be reached (I didn't realize I wasn't connected to my router) Connected computer to router Problem now, is there is nothing to click on to activate,...
  7. Activating Windows 10 not working, HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 not working, HELP PLEASE: So i recently bought a pc of someone i know and he gave me the product key for windows 10. I installed it yesterday and now it keeps saying 'Activate Windows, Go to settings to Activate Windows.' on the bottom right of my screen eve though it was gone yesterday. Then when I...
  8. Windows activation Error. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation Error. Please Help!: I recently updated the motherboard in my PC and I'm now getting the message "Activate Windows: Go to Settings to Activate Windows"; the problem is that none of their recommended solutions work. Trying to verify the system fails; and I don't have a Windows 10 product key as...
  9. need help with activation PLEASE HELP

need help with activation PLEASE HELP: Hello my name is Landon and I have been trying to activate windows on my computer for a while now , I received my PC as a gift and when I got it windows 10 Pro had already been installed on it, all of a sudden windows has stopped working , and will not reactivate , the...
  10. Activation help please.

Activation help please.: Hey! I'm Kyle and I need help with something, I have got a new computer now so I don't use my old one as much but my old computer was activated. My new computer isn't activated so I was wondering if I can get rid of the activation on my old computer and get it back on the...