Windows 10: windows 10 not activating when i put the code in

Discus and support windows 10 not activating when i put the code in in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi there i recently purchased a windows 10 key from Microsoft it was a genuine key. this key was for a elderly gentleman who i had build a pc for and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SamGreenway1, Apr 22, 2021.

1. windows 10 not activating when i put the code in

hi there i recently purchased a windows 10 key from Microsoft it was a genuine key. this key was for a elderly gentleman who i had build a pc for and he needed windows when he goes to put the product key in. it does not work and yes he is putting it in correct as i saw him do it can anyone help with this or is there anyway i can get either a refund or a ned product key as this one is clearly not working

many thanks

sam

:)

SamGreenway1, Apr 22, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 22, 2021
  4. windows 10 not activating when i put the code in

windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 not activating when i put the code in

1. windows 10 not activating when i put the code in - Similar Threads - activating put code

2. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  3. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  4. An unactivated Windows 10 SSD got activated when I put it from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An unactivated Windows 10 SSD got activated when I put it from one laptop to another: To give some more context, I installed Windows 10 Home, fresh install, the drive was wiped and I used the Media Creation Tool to flash Windows 10 on it. Obviously when I did that, I didn't have a license, so this version was unactivated. But somehow when I put that same SSD...
  5. An unactivated Windows 10 SSD got activated when I put it from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    An unactivated Windows 10 SSD got activated when I put it from one laptop to another: To give some more context, I installed Windows 10 Home, fresh install, the drive was wiped and I used the Media Creation Tool to flash Windows 10 on it. Obviously when I did that, I didn't have a license, so this version was unactivated. But somehow when I put that same SSD...
  6. error code when activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code when activating: Hi, I'm having issues activating my windows 10.I reinstalled it because I need to format my computer. However, it always giving me an error code 0xc0000022 when I try to activate it....
  7. error code when activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code when activating: Hi, I'm having issues activating my windows 10.I reinstalled it because I need to format my computer. However, it always giving me an error code 0xc0000022 when I try to activate it....
  8. error code when activating

9. How to find activation code to put in new laptop

How to find activation code to put in new laptop: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro account in 2017 and was using on my laptop that suddenly crashed and is unusable. I bought a new laptop but cannot find a way to get the activation code from Windows Store I have the order ID and can see purchase in my order history that I can put...
  10. When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    When did I put Windows 10 on my computer?: Does anyone know how I can find out when did I put Windows 10 on my computer? 49305