Windows 10: Windows 10 not asking for password

Discus and support Windows 10 not asking for password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have win 10 and did a "fresh startup." After some time the computer restarted and shows my usual background, date, etc., but it does not ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gabrielin, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Gabrielin Win User

Windows 10 not asking for password

Hi,

I have win 10 and did a "fresh startup." After some time the computer restarted and shows my usual background, date, etc., but it does not ask for my password to login into Windows. So I can't use Windows at all. Any clue?

thanks,

Gabe.

:)

Gabrielin, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 not asking for password - Similar Threads - asking password

2. Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. but it's asking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. but it's asking...: The problem is on my computer it says "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password." and states the email the pin will be sent to is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" which is definitely not my email or what the account is linked...
  3. Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. but it's asking...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. but it's asking...: The problem is on my computer it says "Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password." and states the email the pin will be sent to is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" which is definitely not my email or what the account is linked...
  4. my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...: My product is a dell laptop service code is CYF9693 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-asking-for-a-an-email-address-and/f9d56cfc-85c4-463f-8fe9-bff459ba9a1d
  5. my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...

my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...: My product is a dell laptop service code is CYF9693 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-asking-for-a-an-email-address-and/f9d56cfc-85c4-463f-8fe9-bff459ba9a1d
  6. my pc is asking for a an email address and password as other user while am a local user how...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  8. I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...

I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I...: I put a password on the laptop, and when I try to put a pin code, it asks for a password I enter it and after that the mouse icon will slide endlessly until I move it. When I go to Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you can change the PIN code there. But when I log in to my profile, the...
  9. My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...: My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i have typed the password multiple times and nothing has happeneds . What Should I Do ?...
  10. My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...

My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i...: My laptop is a connex & when i turn it on it turns black and asks for “user password" , i have typed the password multiple times and nothing has happeneds . What Should I Do ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not asking for password

2. windows 10 not asking for password

3. windows 10 not asking for login credentials

4. windows 10 not asking the password login,
  5. windows 10 not asking for login pin or password,
  6. windows 10 not asking for user password,
  7. windows 10 not prompting for password,
  8. window 10 is not asking for password