Windows 10: Windows 10 not bootable after install

Discus and support Windows 10 not bootable after install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i installed windows on an nvme ssd from my flash drive, and when I turn on the laptop, it wont recognize the nvme ssd. so i have to boot from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WashableTitan76, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Windows 10 not bootable after install

So i installed windows on an nvme ssd from my flash drive, and when I turn on the laptop, it wont recognize the nvme ssd. so i have to boot from my hard drive, remove the hard drive, then use the laptop. its a very annoying process and i would like to see if i can add the boot files to the ssd in the laptop.

:)

WashableTitan76, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Dec 4, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 not bootable after install

Delta6326, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 not bootable after install

1. Windows 10 not bootable after install - Similar Threads - bootable install

2. Making a Bootable Windows Installation disk from an FFU file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a Bootable Windows Installation disk from an FFU file: HII am trying to duplicate a master Windows 10 IOT LTSC system which has 2 Volumes C: and D:. Initially I had just one volume and the DISM tool made it easy for me to make a bootable disk by mountain the Windows ISO and replacing the install.wim file.Since I now have 2...
  3. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  4. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  5. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  7. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...: Hi. After performing an automatic update my windows 10 crashed. I attempted to do a clean reinstall via bootable usb but it will not load OS. It boots from USB. Says loading files but then goes to the Lenovo splash screen with endless circle. I can not access windows recovery...
  8. Hi. Having issue with a clean install via bootable usb. When boot from usb it loads files...

9. Will it able to install Windows XP by bootable USB on my laptop which has windows XP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will it able to install Windows XP by bootable USB on my laptop which has windows XP...: I want to know if my USB can install this old laptop which supports Windows XP, but i guess it will risk well my laptop is 12 years atleast i have my main PC lol...
  10. Will it able to install Windows XP by bootable USB on my laptop which has windows XP...

Will it able to install Windows XP by bootable USB on my laptop which has windows XP...: I want to know if my USB can install this old laptop which supports Windows XP, but i guess it will risk well my laptop is 12 years atleast i have my main PC lol...