Windows 10: windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account

Discus and support windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sir, have windows 10 21h1 64bit in my pc with legacy boot installed but from last night When I tried to tuned on it's redirect into system recovery and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HIMADRIDAS2, Mar 2, 2022.

1. windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account

Sir, have windows 10 21h1 64bit in my pc with legacy boot installed but from last night When I tried to tuned on it's redirect into system recovery and when I tried any menu options it's showing no administrator account. For that reason I create a bootable USB and run startup-recovery ,sfc/scannow and DISM but it's same So I used bcdedit /set {current} recoveryenabled No commend for tuned off recovery mode. But with the help of notepad I opened users folder my user name HIMADRI is showing there. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1J6-PUPRuUkXg6IXiVkph97lMHg5To4

:)

HIMADRIDAS2, Mar 2, 2022
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account :(

Zakin, Mar 2, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Mar 2, 2022
  4. Snake05 Win User

windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account

Boot into Windows as administrator

You set up the admin password when installing XP, but most the time people believe it is for their individual account and not the Administrator one. As for Vista, like stated before, the initial account created is an administrator account, and if necessary, you may need to right click certain programs to "Run as Administrator"

Snake05, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account

1. windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account - Similar Threads - booting showing aren't

2. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen: Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to. I have made sure that the account is enabled by login into Safe Mode and running net user administrator /active:yes but when...
  3. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen: Hello, The Administrator account is not showing in the login screen. It only allows me to login with a Microsoft Account which I do not have access to. I have made sure that the account is enabled by login into Safe Mode and running net user administrator /active:yes but when...
  4. windows 10 administrator account not showing in login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account: Sir, have windows 10 21h1 64bit in my pc with legacy boot installed but from last night When I tried to tuned on it's redirect into system recovery and when I tried any menu options it's showing no administrator account. For that reason I create a bootable USB and run...
  6. windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 not booting and showing there aren't any administrator account: Sir, have windows 10 21h1 64bit in my pc with legacy boot installed but from last night When I tried to tuned on it's redirect into system recovery and when I tried any menu options it's showing no administrator account. For that reason I create a bootable USB and run...
  7. You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...

You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...: Hello,I restarted my pc and it went into Repair mode. I downloaded a few things yesterday so maybe it's a virus. I tried using all of the recovery options but the all give me the error: You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...
  8. Stopcode: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED + there aren't any administrator accounts in this PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopcode: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED + there aren't any administrator accounts in this PC.: I have a problem where I installed additional RAM in my Laptop and when I booted up my PC I was faced with stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. It restarted and popped up another message saying:Automatic RepairYour PC did not start correctlyI clicked the advanced options and I...
  9. reg_"You need to sign in as an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any...

reg_"You need to sign in as an Administrator to continue, but there aren't any...: Hi, My Lenovo Thinkpad laptop would not be booted properly, it just jumps once the Lenovo brand logo and preparing automatic repair and loading, and it just went to the automatic Repair screen, so, 1. I tried to reach the command prompt under the advance option, and it...
  10. You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator...: Hi, suddenly windows didn't start and stucked with repair screen. if i try startup repair or startup settings (safe mode etc) it redirects to same repair screen after restart if i try system restore or return back older windows, reset the pc, CMD option arent working. They...