Windows 10: Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

Discus and support Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yow_02, Apr 25, 2024.

1. yow_02 Win User

Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI > Enterafter this step, PC is stuck at booting..Few things I checked:startup menu > system diagnostics > hard disk : no error found. I also tried using rufus tool, still having the same problem.Please help on how to resolve this issue.Thanks in advance.

:)

yow_02, Apr 25, 2024
  2. I.Torres Win User

Windows 10 boot error 0xc000000f

Hello, thanks to contact the Microsoft Community. My name is Israel Torres, I am

an Independent Advisor.

The boot error 0xC000000f in Windows 10 occurs when Windows attempts to read the Boot Configuration Data

In order to fix the boot error 0xC000000F in Windows 10, you can also use the built-in bootrec.exe tool. Please note that a bootable Windows Installation DVD or USB is required. The goal is to rebuild the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) that controls how Windows
    10 is started.

Step 1. Reboot your computer.

Step 2. Insert the bootable DVD or USB installation disk.

Step 3. Reboot your computer again and press “R.”

Step 4. Click “Troubleshoot.”

Step 5. Click “Command Prompt.”

Step 6. Type “bootrec /fixmbr” and press Enter.

Step 7. Type “bootrec /fixboot” and press Enter.

Step 8. Type “bootrec /rebuildbcd” and press Enter.

I.Torres, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Boot error: status: 0xc000000f

Hi Karan,

Corrupted Boot Configuration Data could trigger the error code 0xc000000f. For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which version, build and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • What changes have you made on your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, if Windows 10 is installed on your device, you can use this
    link
    as you reference on how to recover Windows 10. We suggest following the instructions under Use installation media to reinstall
    Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

Windows 10 Boot Manager error 0xc000000f

Hi,

The error code you're getting might be due to corruption of some boot files which help the Windows operating system to boot or load on the computer. We suggest performing a Startup repair on your computer. It will help to repair the master boot record to
    get things up and running again.Kindly check the steps below:

• To access the recovery environment, turn your computer on and off three times. While booting, make sure you turn off the computer when you see the Windows logo.
    • Once you're in the recovery screen, click on Advanced options.
    • Click on Troubleshoot, then Advanced options.
    • Lastly, select Startup Repair.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

1. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f - Similar Threads - booting getting error

2. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  3. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  4. Error 0xc000000f boot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xc000000f boot error: I need help on something!!! I got an error that says recovery, "The operating system couldnt be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. Error 0xc000000f. ACPI.sys. I heard to get an USB but I don't have one should I just buy one? Would it even...
  5. Windows won’t boot (error 0xc000000f)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t boot (error 0xc000000f): Hello, I didn’t turn my pc off last night and when I woke up, I was looking at this error. “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. Insert your windows installation disk and select repair my computer. Boot selection failed because a...
  6. Windows can't boot error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can't boot error 0xc000000f: I just tried to turn on my PC and it instantly ran into a random problem that I've never encountered before. It tells me "Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:" 1. Insert your windows installation disk and...
  7. Windows 10 boot error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot error 0xc000000f: I need help with fixing an error with windows 10, after I finished installing it it said it needed to restart to finishing installing the graphics card but so I clicked restart and it did but as it was starting back up it just showed up as a black screen it didn't even get to...
  8. Can't boot into windows. Error code: 0xc000000f

Can't boot into windows. Error code: 0xc000000f: Don't have install disks to repair error. HP Pavilion 570-p050 came without setup/install disks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-boot-into-windows-error-code-0xc000000f/d7d6c56b-c44a-464f-a3ed-d6785df201a8
  9. Windows 10 Can't boot, error 0xc000000f,\Boot\BCD not found.

Windows 10 Can't boot, error 0xc000000f,\Boot\BCD not found.: Hello forumers. Yesterday I removed dual booting Linux and after that my Windows 10 won't boot up. I have tried everything. The cmd commands: bootrec /FixMbr; bootrec /FixBoot; bootrec /RebuildBcd; Bcdboot commands and everything. Then I tried Refreshing PC what says: Drive...
  10. \Boot\BCD Error 0xc000000f Can't boot Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    \Boot\BCD Error 0xc000000f Can't boot Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with my W10 system, it is not booting and whatever I try is not working. I can't refresh/repair the PC because my drive is "locked" Startup repair doesn't work, no explanation. None of the solutions the Windows 10 DVD/media offers works I tried...