Windows 10: Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13

Discus and support Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm new here. Just bought and installed a new computer, an HP Envy. I also have a Wacom 21ux grip pen tablet for doing photo work. I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DragonPanzer, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13

Hi all, I'm new here.

Just bought and installed a new computer, an HP Envy. I also have a Wacom 21ux grip pen tablet for doing photo work. I decided to install Photoshop Elements 13, and everything seemed okay until I tried to use my pen with it - PS 13 won't recognize my pen when I try to draw. If I press down on the screen, a dot will appear and them maybe I can draw a line or two, but then the pen stops working. I updated my Wacom program, then surfed around online for a solution and read that maybe disabling Windows Ink would help, but it didn't, not for me - if anything, it made it worse. My pen WILL work just fine with my art program XARA, and, when I reinstalled my old PS 4 program that I'd used before, that worked just fine too. So it appears that Windows 10 will not work with PS 13 for some reason, which sucks! Does anyone know a fix for this?

:)

DragonPanzer, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 & photoshop 13/premiere elements 13

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Adobe Photoshop Elements Version 13 and Adobe Premiere Elements Version 13 is compatible with Windows 10. I would suggest you to refer to the below links and check if it helps.

Adobe Photoshop Elements

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/win...elements+13&Type=Software&tempOsid=Windows 10

Adobe Premiere Elements

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/win...elements+13&Type=Software&tempOsid=Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Please get back to us with the details and updated info. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Arul_D, Jul 7, 2018
  3. windows 10 & photoshop 13/premiere elements 13

if i upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10, will my photoshop elements 13/premiere elements 13 still work?

KellieRoberts, Jul 7, 2018
  4. GailKoepf Win User

Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13

Re: Photoshop Elements 13

What Pawan suggested did not work - I could not find the properties as he suggested.

After going through a lot of Adobe community forums, I decided to upgrade to the newest version and when straightening out a problem with it was told whether or not Photoshop Elements 13 would work with Windows 10 was "iffy" - well it had been working and
    the copy on another machine still works, so it was something that was done to my machine. Since I deleted Photoshop Elements 13 during the process of correcting my problem, I do not know if the problem was caused by the same thing as caused my new version
    to not run - the 2012 and 2013 C++ "updates" needed to be repaired on my machine, whether that was the result of the last Windows 10 update or not I do not know and do not care as my installed software now works.

GailKoepf, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13

1. Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13 - Similar Threads - compatible Photoshop Elements

2. Cannot run Photoshop Elements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot run Photoshop Elements: I cannot run Photoshop Elements 2018 that I’ve bought at the Windows Store. I receive the message that there isn’t enough Ram and I have to select the integer between 50-to 8. I tried regedit but I found the software and Adobe but not Photoshop window...
  3. Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.: I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements for my new HP Envy360 and downloaded. Download error comes up when I open the program. Need to reinstall and have no product key. How do I reinstall the program?...
  4. Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 compatible with Windows 10?

Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 compatible with Windows 10?: I've been using Windows 10 for more than a year. My Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 worked fine until today. All of a sudden, it will not boot. After troubleshooting, it seems as though Windows 10 will no longer be compatible with Photo Shop Elements 6. I can't figure out why...
  5. compatibility of w10 with early Photoshop Elements?

compatibility of w10 with early Photoshop Elements?: I like using Elements 2 on one PC still running win7, and am not a fan of Elements 9. But have not had any success with compatibility settings to get 2 to run under win10; is there a way? Thanks. 117605
  6. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  7. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/adobe-photoshop-elements-15/44684a55-bfd1-446c-be3f-4cf01bb27199
  8. is adobe photoshop element 10 compatable with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    is adobe photoshop element 10 compatable with windows 10: wil adobe element 10 work with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/is-adobe-photoshop-element-10-compatable-with/c62857d5-1adf-4be3-b816-e34b3ec53baf
  9. Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13

Windows 10 not compatible with Photoshop Elements 13: Hi all, I'm new here. Just bought and installed a new computer, an HP Envy. I also have a Wacom 21ux grip pen tablet for doing photo work. I decided to install Photoshop Elements 13, and everything seemed okay until I tried to use my pen with it - PS 13 won't recognize my...
  10. Photoshop elements 9 not compatible with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Photoshop elements 9 not compatible with windows 10?: I had an hp computer that ran windows 7. I went ahead and upgraded it to windows 10. This computer also ran Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 that I received free with an Epson scanner. I recently upgraded to a new computer. Still hp. Came with Windows 10 on it. I tried to...