Windows 10: Windows 10 not connect to NAS driver

Discus and support Windows 10 not connect to NAS driver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a raspberry pi NAS as a music server and it can connect with android phone, mac mini, Hifiberry music stream But my Windows 10 PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TRUNGHO, Mar 11, 2021.

1. TRUNGHO Win User

Windows 10 not connect to NAS driver

Hi All,

I have a raspberry pi NAS as a music server and it can connect with android phone, mac mini, Hifiberry music stream

But my Windows 10 PC is not recognize the Pi NAS password when I do Map Network Drive.

I'm sure the password is correct.

Really appreciated with any help. Thanks in advance.

Trung

Windows 10 not connect to NAS driver 4cd332a0-1569-402f-baf6-bd93d01c8283?upload=true.png

:)

TRUNGHO, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Windows 10 not connect to NAS driver

Windows 10 - NAS Drive

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

We need more information to help you better.

• Is the system connected to domain network?

• Have you updated the network drivers in your computer?
    Reference: Meanwhile, I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by the
    Smithhead9 on May 7, 2015 and check if it helps.

Accessing NAS not working in Windows 10 Technical Preview

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 not connect to NAS driver

1. Windows 10 not connect to NAS driver - Similar Threads - connect NAS driver

2. Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem: I have laptop PC running windows 10 Home version 20H2 build 19042.1466. I have a Seagate NAS 220 connected to my router. I can access the network shares on my phone and my ANdroid tablet but not my windows pc. I have set netbios in IPV4, I have set sharing in network sharing...
  3. Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem: I have laptop PC running windows 10 Home version 20H2 build 19042.1466. I have a Seagate NAS 220 connected to my router. I can access the network shares on my phone and my ANdroid tablet but not my windows pc. I have set netbios in IPV4, I have set sharing in network sharing...
  4. Windows 10 Home NAS connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 home network NAS connection problem

Windows 10 home network NAS connection problem: I have windows 10 home version. I installed a NAS drive connected to my router. The only account that can find it is the Administrator account. I have set all of the required setting and yet nothing. Can anyone please help?...
  6. NAS connection intermittent

NAS connection intermittent: Hello Everybody! I have a PC with Windows 10 installed on a network along with another 20 PCs. This one particular PC is losing the connection to our NAS every once in a while for no apparent reason and then it restores itself in a day or two have to reconnect the drives...
  7. windows 10 connect to nas

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 connect to nas: new computer (windows 10pro) will not connect to my nas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-connect-to-nas/dda6bea2-6ab8-4226-9ea4-b91ac57beb6f
  8. cannot connect to NAS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot connect to NAS: After Windows upgrade to version 1810 Pro, I cannot connect to my Network Attached Storage via Explorer network. The windows security pop-up asks me to enter credentials. But when I enter my password and username for my NAS, the system won’t accept it. I know that my...
  9. connection to my NAS

connection to my NAS: hello I am running win 111110 ver 1810 pro at home. since this automatic upgrade (NOT) I cannot connect to my 2 NAS via explorer network. I can map the drives but when i try to map the drive a windows security pops up asking for Credentials (user name and password) If i...
  10. nas connect problem

nas connect problem: using a medio nas with windows 7 and no problem now upgraded to windows 10 and can not connect to nas anymore using the explorer or command window to map the drive C:\Users\guy>net use y: \\192.168.1.2\MyLibrary System error 53 has occurred. The network path was not...