Windows 10: Windows 10 Not Connected - Connections are available

Discus and support Windows 10 Not Connected - Connections are available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I've been having an issue recently with my internet because it keeps saying "Not Connected/Connections are available" whenever I try to connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by spicychilibruv, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Not Connected - Connections are available

So I've been having an issue recently with my internet because it keeps saying "Not Connected/Connections are available" whenever I try to connect to my Wi-Fi. I've tried to update my laptop, but it doesn't work since it needs an internet connection to do that. I also don't have another device, so I can't transfer the update with a flash drive either. If anyone knows how to help, it would be greatly appreciated!

:)

spicychilibruv, Jan 4, 2021
  2. Aquinus Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Not connected - no connections are available

Hi,

Being unable to connect automatically to the Internet may occur due to outdated or incompatible network adapter driver. We suggest that you forget the network and re-connect to it afterwards. You may also refer to the steps listed in the article below:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Fix Wi-Fi problems in Windows 10

Update us if the information above addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Not Connected - Connections are available

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Drivers and certain antivirus software or vpn related stuff.

eidairaman1, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Not Connected - Connections are available

1. Windows 10 Not Connected - Connections are available - Similar Threads - Connected Connections are

2. Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...: I have had this problem for a while now, and to put this in a perspective, it's like a conglomerate of problems, which all are related, and one cannot be resolved until the others are that I will soon explain.Windows are showing that I'm not connected to the internet, which...
  3. Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...: I have had this problem for a while now, and to put this in a perspective, it's like a conglomerate of problems, which all are related, and one cannot be resolved until the others are that I will soon explain.Windows are showing that I'm not connected to the internet, which...
  4. Windows 10 shows "Not connected - connections available", but I'm connected and the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. No connections available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connections available: For a few days I have not been able to access the Internet. I have rebooted my PCl at least four times a day since it happened, in case it eventually fixes itself. I have Ethernet to USB C network adapters, but it doesn't even detect them. Yes, I have administrator access on...
  6. No connections available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connections available: For a few days I have not been able to access the Internet. I have rebooted my PCl at least four times a day since it happened, in case it eventually fixes itself. I have Ethernet to USB C network adapters, but it doesn't even detect them. Yes, I have administrator access on...
  7. Not connected, No connections are available in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Not connected, No connections are available in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide to fix the Not connected, No connections are available error on Windows 11/10. Windows users encounter various network errors and problems. One of such errors is the error pop-up that says “Not connected, No connections are available.” You see a...
  8. Not connected - connections are available

Not connected - connections are available: Network and Internet settings say I'm not connected ... but I am connected, using internet and sending/receiving email. WiFi working on other devices. Any clues?...
  9. No connections are available

No connections are available: For about 6 days I've been unable to access the internet. I've restarted my laptop at least twice a day ever since it happened, in case it would fix itself eventually. I've tried updating the network drivers several times, but all of them have failed. I downloaded drivers...
  10. no connections available

no connections available: hello, I went to use my laptop one day and the internet just didn't want to work, I get to a point where it gives me an error message "Windows could not start the WLAN AutoConfig service on Local Computer. Error 0xc00ce: 0xc00ce508" I have tried so many...