Windows 10: Windows 10 not connecting to my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse.

Discus and support Windows 10 not connecting to my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 is not connecting to my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse. Please instuct me on how to do this. Yours sincerely, Colin McLaren... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Colin McLaren, May 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 not connecting to my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse.

Windows 10 is not connecting to my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse. Please instuct me on how to do this.

Yours sincerely,

Colin McLaren

:)

Colin McLaren, May 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse connectivity issues

I have a few bluetooth mouse. However the Microsoft bluetooth mouse will connect to an android device but it simply wouldn't connect to any of my windows 10 devices. its not the bluetooth on my device as it is connect to other bluetooth mouse. Please advise
    and suggest if there are any additional drivers available or does the mouse have to be returned.

MoeAmod Bosco, May 28, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse (Bluetooth) suddenly stopped being detected

Hi Caleb,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to connect Bluetooth mouse to other computer running Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if the Bluetooth mouse gets connected to computer. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 28, 2020
  4. T_B_Manc Win User

Windows 10 not connecting to my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse.

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not connecting to my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse.

1. Windows 10 not connecting to my Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse. - Similar Threads - connecting Bluetooth Microsoft

2. Bluetooth Connectivity/Delays with Microsoft Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Connectivity/Delays with Microsoft Mouse: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse sculpted I just purchased. Every 5-10 seconds, the mouse will become unresponsive for 1-2 seconds or if I don't use it for a few seconds, it takes about 1 second for it to reconnect. The battery is new.I have removed and added it as a...
  3. Bluetooth Connectivity/Delays with Microsoft Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Connectivity/Delays with Microsoft Mouse: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse sculpted I just purchased. Every 5-10 seconds, the mouse will become unresponsive for 1-2 seconds or if I don't use it for a few seconds, it takes about 1 second for it to reconnect. The battery is new.I have removed and added it as a...
  4. My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth: At first I thought the problem is with my mouse so I change its battery and tried to connect it again in my laptop. But it's still the same it won't connect to the bluetooth in laptop. I also tried restarting my laptop but the problem isn't yet solve. [Original Title: Hello I...
  5. failed to connect my bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failed to connect my bluetooth mouse: I have new mouse bought online and it is brand new. I tried to pair it to my Windows 10 but I cant get it to work since the bluetooth option is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-connect-my-bluetooth-mouse/7da29392-8289-4a31-a144-7cfbd916a308
  6. failed to connect my bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    failed to connect my bluetooth mouse: I have new mouse bought online and it is brand new. I tried to pair it to my Windows 10 but I cant get it to work since the bluetooth option is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-connect-my-bluetooth-mouse/7da29392-8289-4a31-a144-7cfbd916a308
  7. failed to connect my bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.

My mouse does not connect to bluetooth.: Good afternoon,Yesterday I bought a Bluetooth USB for my PC, since it does not have integrated Bluetooth. I need to connect my mouse but all attempts have been unsuccessful. This is all the information and everything I have tried:Models:USB Bluetooth: Sveon SCT400Mouse:...
  9. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....
  10. Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection

Windows 10 Devices - Bluetooth Mouse Connection: My Bluetooth mouse does not connect after system reset. I have no Bluetooth icon in start menu and when it searches in devices - nothing appears. How can I connect my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse to my surface pc with windows 10? Thanks...