Windows 10: Windows 10 not connecting with wireless earbuds.

Discus and support Windows 10 not connecting with wireless earbuds. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10: Bluetooth can "find" my "Letscom" wireless earbuds, identified as "U8I", but will not connect. Earbuds fully charged and on. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BuffaloJO, Jul 19, 2020.

1. BuffaloJO Win User

Windows 10 not connecting with wireless earbuds.

Windows 10: Bluetooth can "find" my "Letscom" wireless earbuds, identified as "U8I", but will not connect. Earbuds fully charged and on. Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

BuffaloJO, Jul 19, 2020

2. Beats wireless earbuds -> Windows 10 Bluetooth?

I recently was given some Beats by Dr Dre wireless earbuds that I successfully connected to my phone via Bluetooth. I have turned on bluetooth and prepared my earbuds for pairing. The earbuds will show up when I scan the area, but with a keyboard icon
    next to them. When I click the pair button, it does the beads-across-top thing(loading I assume), before stating the pair is unsuccessful. Any tips?

Sensible.Fishie, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Astoma Win User
    Do wireless earbuds even work with Windows 10 Bluetooth?

I have this pair of wireless earbuds that I use with my phone, and ever since my audio jack broke, I have been waiting on a USB headset. In the meantime, I've had to put my phone or something under my laptop's audio jack to keep my audio devices still
    so the audio doesn't shift to one side, lose all bass, lose all sound in general, or disconnect. The port is incredibly loose, and is very frustrating to try and use. So, I decided today I'd try my wireless earbuds, and they are not showing up when I go to
    my Bluetooth settings to add them. Other devices show up, but my earbuds are not on the list. I've been looking around, and I haven't seen anyone asking about this, only about full headsets and such. So, what should I do? Is there any solution, or are these
    earbuds just not supposed to work on Windows 10?

Astoma, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

wireless connectivity

Hi Carl,

It's possible that your wireless network adapter is incompatible with the latest Windows 10 update, causing network connectivity issues. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions
    for you:

• Which specific build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we recommend using the built-in network troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix common network problems. To use it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Network troubleshooter.
    • Click Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps shown on the screen.

Additionally, we suggest updating your wireless network adapter driver by following the steps

here

We'll wait for your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 not connecting with wireless earbuds. - Similar Threads - connecting wireless earbuds

2. Problems with wireless earbuds in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with wireless earbuds in windows 11: I just reinstalled Windows 11 lately, and some problems have already appeared.My earbuds Samsung wireless earphones tried to connect to my laptop Dell Vostro via Bluetooth. However, it seems that my earbuds can't hear anything, even the Bluetooth icon, which tells me that the...
  3. Problems with wireless earbuds in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with wireless earbuds in windows 11: I just reinstalled Windows 11 lately, and some problems have already appeared.My earbuds Samsung wireless earphones tried to connect to my laptop Dell Vostro via Bluetooth. However, it seems that my earbuds can't hear anything, even the Bluetooth icon, which tells me that the...
  4. My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output: My earbuds connect but windows doesn't recognice that its a audio output, i tried on my brothers pc wich is almost the same and it connected instantly.Iv'e tried running trubleshoot but the device doesn't show upp, i've tried reconecting it multiple times, iv'e tried...
  5. My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless earbuds connect but not as an audio output: My earbuds connect but windows doesn't recognice that its a audio output, i tried on my brothers pc wich is almost the same and it connected instantly.Iv'e tried running trubleshoot but the device doesn't show upp, i've tried reconecting it multiple times, iv'e tried...
  6. Wireless Earbuds Won’t Connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wireless Earbuds Won’t Connect: I have Jabra Elite 65t wireless earbuds that can’t seem to connect to my PC which runs on windows ten. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have a solution? Thanks submitted by /u/soapener [link] [comments]...
  7. Paring wireless earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paring wireless earbuds: When I try to pair True Wireless Earbuds T16 to my laptop it just lists "unknown device". It shows it is connecting but then it says connection failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paring-wireless-earbuds/98579c13-6c51-4dab-821d-d3da0269b85a
  8. Bluetooth for new Wireless earbuds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth for new Wireless earbuds: Hello, I got a new Wireless earbuds. And try to connect on the windows 10. It did not connect. I thought something was wrong with the earbuds so I tried to connect on the Chromebook and the phone it connected. Than I ran the Bluetooth trouble shoot on the windows 10 and this...
  9. What wireless earbuds work best with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What wireless earbuds work best with Windows 10?: My airpods have major connection issues with my windows devices. I'm looking for a set of wireless earbuds that are 100% compatible. submitted by /u/FRESHShaZaM [link] [comments]...
  10. Wireless earbuds will not pair to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless earbuds will not pair to PC: Hello all, I have LG HBS-912 earbuds that has connected to my PC before. Today they would not connect so I removed them from my device list to try and re-pair them to the computer but now they will not show up in the Bluetooth menu. I have followed some other problems that...