Windows 10: Windows 10 not detecting my bluetooth headphone

Discus and support Windows 10 not detecting my bluetooth headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using windows 10 64bit the device name is not showing in "add a device" option Im using Jabra elite 250E wireless Bluetooth headset laptop is Lenovo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharlesK mathew, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Windows 10 not detecting my bluetooth headphone

• Using windows 10 64bit
    • the device name is not showing in "add a device" option
    • Im using Jabra elite 250E wireless Bluetooth headset
    • laptop is Lenovo ideapad 330s

:)

CharlesK mathew, Sep 3, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 11, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Windows 10 not detecting my bluetooth headphone

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 not detecting my bluetooth headphone

1. Windows 10 not detecting my bluetooth headphone - Similar Threads - detecting bluetooth headphone

2. Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones: Whenever I try connecting my headphones to my laptop through Bluetooth, the computer detects it as a phone/computer instead of headphones. This happens to both of my headphones. The headphones connect just fine to my iPhone and iPad, but not to my laptop....
  3. Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones: Whenever I try connecting my headphones to my laptop through Bluetooth, the computer detects it as a phone/computer instead of headphones. This happens to both of my headphones. The headphones connect just fine to my iPhone and iPad, but not to my laptop....
  4. Windows can't detect bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't detect bluetooth headphones: I am on windows 11, using ASUS rog strix z390-e motherboard and sony WI-C310 bluetooth headphones. I can't get windows to detect them when attempting to pair. The headphones work great w/ my macbook and phone so I know they work. I've gone through the basic troubleshooting....
  5. Windows can't detect bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can't detect bluetooth headphones: I am on windows 11, using ASUS rog strix z390-e motherboard and sony WI-C310 bluetooth headphones. I can't get windows to detect them when attempting to pair. The headphones work great w/ my macbook and phone so I know they work. I've gone through the basic troubleshooting....
  6. Windows detects Headphones as a Phone BLUETOOTH.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows detects Headphones as a Phone BLUETOOTH.: My PC has Windows 10 and im triying to pair a"Wortex Airbeat BT7" headphones, but they get detected as a phone by windows new configurationcontrol panel detects them as a headset but i cannot conect to it by control panel [ATTACH]...
  7. Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected

Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected: hello! i have recently seen a lot of problems regarding headset mics not working, so in this discussion, I will cover Bluetooth headphones and what worked for me first of all, check in settings, system, mic, and please make sure that your mic is turned on and apps are...
  8. My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC won't detect bluetooth headphones?: Any ideas? When I go to add bluetooth devices on my PC I can add iPhone, TVs, printers, etc.... But my skull candy heaphones, by JBL headphones and my airpods will not even be detected by the bluetooth on my PC when I attempt to pair them. All of these headphones work on my...
  9. Windows 10 can't detect Goji Bluetooth headphones but detects others

Windows 10 can't detect Goji Bluetooth headphones but detects others: As per the title, I'm trying to figure out why. My windows 10 PC works well with Bluetooth, connects to other headphones fine. But when I try these:...
  10. Windows can't detect Bluetooth headphones

Windows can't detect Bluetooth headphones: Can somebody please help me, I have the same problem as JourneyOfBell. I saw the discussion of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-cant-detect-bluetooth-headphones/8d0ec266-596f-4ec6-8398-1655f3d2d30d?page=1 I tried everything told,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows not detecting bluetooth headphones

2. windows 10 not detecting bluetooth headphones

3. not detecting bluetooth headphones windows 10

4. jabra bluetooth headset detected as something else windows 10,
  5. Windows 10 not detecting bluetooth earhpones,
  6. windows not finding my bluetooth headphones,
  7. not finding bluetooth headphones windows 10,
  8. windows 10 not finding bluetooth headphones