Windows 10: Windows 10 not displaying words and working very slow

Discus and support Windows 10 not displaying words and working very slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried resetting the computer I can't find a way to get to windows trouble shooter since the control panel has no words to click on.. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Silvermeow, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 not displaying words and working very slow

I tried resetting the computer I can't find a way to get to windows trouble shooter since the control panel has no words to click on..

Windows 10 not displaying words and working very slow 639a6245-3091-451b-8a90-5e63e7bf2ae0?upload=true.png

:)

Silvermeow, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2018
  4. damtachoa Win User

Windows 10 not displaying words and working very slow

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 not displaying words and working very slow

1. Windows 10 not displaying words and working very slow - Similar Threads - displaying words working

2. Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work: Hi ,I have recently updated my laptop OS from windows 10 to 11. Now it very slow slow , even I am not able to work. Screens keeps freezing and lagging.Please resolve or suggest solutionRegards,Lamya...
  3. Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 is very very slow - Not able work: Hi ,I have recently updated my laptop OS from windows 10 to 11. Now it very slow slow , even I am not able to work. Screens keeps freezing and lagging.Please resolve or suggest solutionRegards,Lamya...
  4. Windows 10 very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 very slow: Hi community, I have an laptop Asus A540UB-DM859 with i3 7020U 2,3ghz dual core, 4gb ram, 1 tb hdd, and nvidia mx110 2gb and it works very very slow in windows 10 meaning 10 fps in with no program started, and it games works good, meaning 100 fps in games like lol, but i get...
  5. windows 10 very slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 very slow: hello this is aadijain_3 i am a user of windows 10 but i m not very satisfied. it has very slow login speed and when the home window opens the windows hangs for atleast 5 minutes with no response. i performed everything ran an sfc scan deleted all the unnecessary apps...
  6. Windows 10 very very slow

Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  7. Windows 10 working very slow on laptop

Windows 10 working very slow on laptop: I am using windows 10 on my new laptop since October'18. During this experience I am very much unsatisfied with the poor performance of the Windows. I am regularly downloading all the windows updates. But the performance of the Windows is very poor. Its taking too much time...
  8. Windows 10 very slow booting and working.....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 very slow booting and working.....: Welcome.. In my second laptop Samsung I5 the system are booting veeeery slowly ( sometimes even 10 minutes).. I did scan for viruses and malweres, I did a defragmentation, optimalisation and upgrade to the version 1903.. No changes.... I instal a program HDDLife and info is...
  9. Displaying photos in NAS is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Displaying photos in NAS is very slow: I like the Photos app for managing my photos. Recently I moved all my photos to an NAS folder and added the network folder to the app's folder collection. But it appears the apps searches the folder in the NAS really slowly. I kept the app on for hours and overnight. It still...
  10. win 10, work very slow.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    win 10, work very slow.: after upgrading to window 10, my laptop now work very slow. its 4G , 500HDD. 32 bit, pls what could be the problem 23045