Windows 10: Windows 10 not installing on new PC

Discus and support Windows 10 not installing on new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]Just built my first PC, bought the USB installer from Microsoft as pictured and I just keep getting to this screen when I try to install. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zromero, May 22, 2020.

1. zromero Win User
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 22, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 not installing on new PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not installing on new PC

1. Windows 10 not installing on new PC - Similar Threads - installing

2. Windows 10 Will Not Read Bootable USB to repair install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Will Not Read Bootable USB to repair install: When I try to start my PC, it says Missing Operating System. I have tried to boot into the Automatic Repair screen, but it will just boot up to a blue error screen. It gives me no options to use any kind of repair tools like I've read on other questions. The only other...
  3. Can't install 1909 feature update - error 0x80240034

Can't install 1909 feature update - error 0x80240034: I've tried several times to install feature update 1909, but the process aborts when it's almost finished. Doing it through Windows Update produces a message that other updates are in process. Turning off the antivirus protection doesn't help. I've run through the DISM and...
  4. Black screen on win10 pro fresh install to 1tb hdd from old pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on win10 pro fresh install to 1tb hdd from old pc.: Amd ryzen 5 3600 Msi b450 gaming pro carbon ac /bios flashed mobo 16 gb ram Xfx radeon 470 rs 4gb 1tb hdd Went thru all of the setup screens got to the blue win logo with the install circle then black screen. Can reboot and get that again but then blacks out again. What can...
  5. Black screen on fresh install of win 10 pro on new build.

Black screen on fresh install of win 10 pro on new build.: Doing a bootable usb install on a 1tb hdd that was in old pc, got thru all the install screens. But stuck on the blue windows logo and the round install circle. Then the screen blacks. The hdd light is slowly blinking. I reboot it and the win logo will display with install...
  6. Win10 USB Install error?

Win10 USB Install error?: Today I was helping a relative to install his new OS to a newer SSD and then throw his old harddrive out after a clean wipe. We got all new hardwareLiterally everything has been replaced. While waiting for his new OS to come ina week later. We used his old HDD and install of...
  7. Error Code: 0x80073cf3 when installing Minecraft Dungeons from Xbox game pass for PC Beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Code: 0x80073cf3 when installing Minecraft Dungeons from Xbox game pass for PC Beta: I have the Xbox game pass for PC but I'm not able to download Minecraft Dungeons or Alan Wake. However, I am able to download every single game off the platform. I am running the latest version of windows at the moment and I've basically tried every solution known to man. Is...
  8. Windows 10 installation error code 0X8007025D

Windows 10 installation error code 0X8007025D: Hello, Im needing help with troubleshooting why windows will not completely download. I have watched various videos on how to download media tool to a USB and then install it onto a computer.I know to set boot priority of USB and to start windows installer. Im trying to...
  9. Tried installing Windows 10 via USB now computer will not boot!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tried installing Windows 10 via USB now computer will not boot!: PLEASE LOOK AT THIRD REPLY TO THIS : Hi guys. I just got a new Hybrid HDD It's got a bit of an SSD on it as well as HDD; mostly HDD, it's for gaming. Anyway that's not the point. The point is I have been trying to make enough space on my 2 TB HDD so that I can clone it onto...
  10. Does anyone know why edge wouldn't let me install add ons, the button are disable in the...

Does anyone know why edge wouldn't let me install add ons, the button are disable in the...: Title submitted by /u/MrDuckRocks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gu6sdk/does_anyone_know_why_edge_wouldnt_let_me_install/