Windows 10: Windows 10 not installing on new PC

Discus and support Windows 10 not installing on new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]Just built my first PC, bought the USB installer from Microsoft as pictured and I just keep getting to this screen when I try to install. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zromero, May 22, 2020.

1. zromero Win User
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 22, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 22, 2020
  4. Windows 10 not installing on new PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 not installing on new PC

1. Windows 10 not installing on new PC - Similar Threads - installing

2. Issue: I am not able to install any app from the microsoft store. I have tried a lot of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue: I am not able to install any app from the microsoft store. I have tried a lot of...: The title says everything submitted by /u/pabloescobar0345 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx236h/issue_i_am_not_able_to_install_any_app_from_the/
  3. Update dowloads, installs then fails on restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update dowloads, installs then fails on restart: Trying to update 2020-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems KB4556799 Have attempted several times over past weeks. Latest attempt produced this message - "Last failed install attempt on ‎05-‎Jun-‎20 - 0x80070005" Have tried...
  4. Problem with installing Java

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with installing Java: I’ve downloaded Java but I can not install it. I keep watching running dots on my screen. I ran troubleshooter but it didn’t fix the issue and wrote that it is "incompatible program". Can you help me? thanks, Jama...
  5. error while installing .net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error while installing .net framework 3.5: It is an error code 0x80071a91 that I got when trying to install .net framework 3.5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-installing-net-framework-35/6b25e6f7-7c57-465f-bf1a-21b0c5e5f687
  6. Probably **** up my Win 10 installation ?

Probably **** up my Win 10 installation ?: Hey guys, I have a little problem, that I dont know how to fix. I tried to install Windows cleanly on my PC in March, but apparently i **** up my Partitions on my my C HDD and D SSD drives. While Windows is installed on C, D still has a complete version of Win aswell...
  7. Cannot install nor uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.69; untimely error messages

Cannot install nor uninstall Logitech SetPoint 6.69; untimely error messages: When I try to install, I can get to the 4rth part (complete installation; it says the components are installed), but as soon as I click "complete", an error window pops up; "SetPoint has encountered a problem, and can not continue. Please reinstall SetPpoint to correct...
  8. New PC install help

New PC install help: Hey y’all Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I’m losing my god damn mind with the lack of information available online and hope some experienced peoples here might help. I have a Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro WiFi motherboard and am having an impossible time figuring out how to...
  9. Can I do a clean Windows10 install only on the C: Drive?

Can I do a clean Windows10 install only on the C: Drive?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/mib34v65e1351.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=bd48c5eee570cd271b29021e36d1a2c4c8f6cd23 submitted by /u/BroMan1108 [link] [comments]...
  10. Hang after installation of update 2004

Hang after installation of update 2004: Hi I have downloaded and install the update 2004 when it was available for my system but failed because of system was hang during installation show error Failed to install on ‎04/‎06/‎2020 - 0xc1900101...