Windows 10: Windows 10 not letting me download apps

Discus and support Windows 10 not letting me download apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just reset my computer fully accouple days ago and until now i havent touched it, whilst I was getting all my apps and such redownloaded but it wont... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tyler R. Shannon, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not letting me download apps

I just reset my computer fully accouple days ago and until now i havent touched it, whilst I was getting all my apps and such redownloaded but it wont let me install anything (It shows that it is downloading but it hasnt started at all)

:)

Tyler R. Shannon, Mar 12, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Windows 10 not letting me download apps :(

t_ski, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 store won't let me download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able to download other apps from Windows Store?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the app troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Reset the Windows Store cache.

Follow the steps to reset the Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows Key + R key.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter Key.
    Your Windows Store cache will be reset. Check if the is resolved.

You may also refer the Microsoft help article and check.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 not letting me download apps

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not letting me download apps

1. Windows 10 not letting me download apps - Similar Threads - letting download apps

2. it wont let me download app installer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  3. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me download app installer: there is no install button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-download-app-installer/a0b08eb7-94fc-44c2-abde-ec9b0e5856ea
  4. it wont let me download app installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store wont let me download an app

Microsoft store wont let me download an app: Hello,I am trying to download the amazon app store from the microsoft store but it wont let me because somehow i believe it is not detecting my cpu, my pc is meeting all the requirements but not the CPU one.GPU 3050TI RTXProcesseur AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30...
  6. The Microsoft Store never let's me download apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store never let's me download apps: I have tried to use the Microsoft Store numerous times, but I have NEVER been able to download a single app. It always gives me one error or another. The Microsoft Store is useless, but I absolutely need it now. An app I use for my workflow is only available to download for...
  7. The Microsoft Store never let's me download apps

The Microsoft Store never let's me download apps: I have tried to use the Microsoft Store numerous times, but I have NEVER been able to download a single app. It always gives me one error or another. The Microsoft Store is useless, but I absolutely need it now. An app I use for my workflow is only available to download for...
  8. The Microsoft Store never let's me download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Microsoft Store not letting me download any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not letting me download any app: So I've been having some problems for weeks with Microsoft Store recently. Every time I try to install Whatsapp for example, I am met with "Try again later / Something happened on our end". I recently reinstalled Windows 11 I still have the ISO files, and that didn't solve...
  10. Microsoft Store not letting me download any app

Microsoft Store not letting me download any app: So I've been having some problems for weeks with Microsoft Store recently. Every time I try to install Whatsapp for example, I am met with "Try again later / Something happened on our end". I recently reinstalled Windows 11 I still have the ISO files, and that didn't solve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not letting me download apps