Windows 10: Windows 10 not letting me download apps

Discus and support Windows 10 not letting me download apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just reset my computer fully accouple days ago and until now i havent touched it, whilst I was getting all my apps and such redownloaded but it wont... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tyler R. Shannon, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 not letting me download apps

I just reset my computer fully accouple days ago and until now i havent touched it, whilst I was getting all my apps and such redownloaded but it wont let me install anything (It shows that it is downloading but it hasnt started at all)

:)

Tyler R. Shannon, Mar 12, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Windows 10 not letting me download apps :(

t_ski, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 store won't let me download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able to download other apps from Windows Store?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the app troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: Reset the Windows Store cache.

Follow the steps to reset the Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows Key + R key.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter Key.
    Your Windows Store cache will be reset. Check if the is resolved.

You may also refer the Microsoft help article and check.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 not letting me download apps

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 not letting me download apps

1. Windows 10 not letting me download apps - Similar Threads - letting download apps

2. Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not let me download windows 10 minecraft.: I bought java minecraft far before they had made the cross platform capabilities in the windows 10 version. Due to this majong did not want to punish players by making them rebuy the game. I had a code they had given me to redeem. After I tried to redeem said code, I got an...
  3. i can download any app b it wont let me download itunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can download any app b it wont let me download itunes: i can download any app b it wont let me download itunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-download-any-app-b-it-wont-let-me-download/025ba0e6-f89c-41ad-bee9-04f3369aa4f1
  4. Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store won't let me download Minecraft: Hi! I just bought a new computer, and am trying to download my apps back to my computer. One of them is Minecraft, Windows 10. I can access any other app in the store, but not this one. I have already purchased it on one computer, and am trying to replace it here. When I go...
  5. The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education: I've been using Manjaro Linux and been mostly happy with it (hah, sorry) but a few nagging issues with certain software has convinced me to reinstall Windows 10 and dual-boot the two. Just one problem, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO/ only...
  6. new laptop will not let me download an antivirus

in Windows 10 Customization
    new laptop will not let me download an antivirus: brand new laptop win 10 , will not let me install program from outside Microsoft store ? paid $ for new antivirus will not let me install #Frustrated...
  7. xbox app wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont let me sign in: it always gives me an error message saying "we cant sign you in right now, try again later" Help !! is this maintenance or is it a bug ? cause i dont know *Sad 48653
  8. Store isn't letting me install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store isn't letting me install apps: Alright, here's my problem: If I remember correctly it started in October when I uninstalled Crossy Road, while an update happened for the game. I had no idea the update was happening, so I uninstalled the game, and when I went to download an app days later, three updates...
  9. windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

windows store wont let me sign in or download anything: the windows store works but it wont let me sign in or download anything. what does this mean ? *sarc 48654
  10. Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything: I just upgraded from 8.1, to windows 10 today. Everything seems fine at the moment, except when I open the store, and try to download an app, I go to the page and it gives me this constant 'loading sign'. [img] It doesn't seem to end, and I don't see any option to...