Windows 10: Windows 10 not letting me remove Chinese from my language preferences- what might you try?...

Discus and support Windows 10 not letting me remove Chinese from my language preferences- what might you try?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This is what I see, the "remove" is blocked out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ScheduleOpenStax, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 not letting me remove Chinese from my language preferences- what might you try?...

/u/ScheduleOpenStax, Apr 14, 2021

2. can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Can't change the display language from Chinese to English in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 14, 2021
  4. AbeZOU Win User

Windows 10 not letting me remove Chinese from my language preferences- what might you try?...

Removing Chinese from keyboard option in Windows 10

Hi Harun,

The problem is that in Language>Preferred Languages, only the following languages appear:

• English (United States)
    • Hebrew

Windows 10 not letting me remove Chinese from my language preferences- what might you try?... d17b0943-782d-4bf0-8495-54491f35aedc?upload=true.png

The Chinese language does not appear in the list of preferred languages. Nevertheless,
    Chinese (Traditional, Taiwanese) appears in the list of keyboard inputs.

Windows 10 not letting me remove Chinese from my language preferences- what might you try?... 34e94b85-6fe8-4005-ad16-5af8061677ed?upload=true.png

How could I remove Chinese from the Keyboard list so I could easily toggle between English and Hebrew languages?

Thanks,

Avraham

AbeZOU, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 not letting me remove Chinese from my language preferences- what might you try?...

1. Windows 10 not letting me remove Chinese from my language preferences- what might you try?... - Similar Threads - letting remove Chinese

2. Language Preference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Preference: Hi!Problem looks like little, but at least its painful. I have only two languages in settings. but i have 4 languages in use: 3 language from bottom are changeable By Shift + Alt.2 language from top, are changeable by Shift + Ctrl, this made a new problem, now Ctrl + Shift +...
  3. Cannot remove keyboard from existing preferred language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove keyboard from existing preferred language: Hello , I am Rajneesh from Gasco IncI have Portuguese installed since I want the regional format to be the Portuguese one.However, it forces me to have the Portuguese keyboard which I have no interest in, and cannot delete...
  4. Cannot remove keyboard from existing preferred language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove keyboard from existing preferred language: Hello , I am Rajneesh from Gasco IncI have Portuguese installed since I want the regional format to be the Portuguese one.However, it forces me to have the Portuguese keyboard which I have no interest in, and cannot delete...
  5. language preference

in Windows 10 Customization
    language preference: How do i change it so i can only switch between NOB and ENG? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-preference/f03cfc54-a832-4641-80cf-759b9aefaad7
  6. Installed Chinese Language and Removed it but still theres a Chinese in my Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed Chinese Language and Removed it but still theres a Chinese in my Windows 10...: Photo -> submitted by /u/CansiSteak [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kopiec/installed_chinese_language_and_removed_it_but/
  7. How to remove language preferences icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove language preferences icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/boyinbubble [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iell7c/how_to_remove_language_preferences_icon/
  8. Windows 10 Language preference

Windows 10 Language preference: Hello! I have an annoying problem with Language preference, Windows 10 be himself add English UK language in preference. and you cannot remove it because it isn't in the list if you open Language in Setting you you do not see it, but in tray, you can. So you to remove UK...
  9. Language change from Chinese Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Language change from Chinese Windows 10 Home: What is the standard procedure to change language in an only-chinese Windows 10 Home version? Is it possible to use the same activation key for a, for instance, english Windows 10 Home by flashing such version? I have received contradictory information and I want to...
  10. Preferences in Chinese IME

Preferences in Chinese IME: When using the Chinese IME, (simplified, pinyin input), there's a pop up bar that displays a list of words that it thinks you're trying to type, with an associated number to press to choose said word. The problem I'm having is that this feature tries to intuit what you're...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chinese language problem in windows 10