Windows 10: Windows 10 Not Loading & Cannot Recover

Discus and support Windows 10 Not Loading & Cannot Recover in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi My partners laptop, Toshiba Satellite L50 was running fine up to yesterday, she went to put it on and it went into a repair loop, without starting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mealmond, May 3, 2020.

1. mealmond Win User

Windows 10 Not Loading & Cannot Recover

Hi
    My partners laptop, Toshiba Satellite L50 was running fine up to yesterday, she went to put it on and it went into a repair loop, without starting.

I tried to get the recover option to load and it would not do it, so I made a Windows 10 recovery media from my laptop and that will not work either, I can get it to starting loading with the windows display but then just goes blank.

We accept we may lost everything from the laptop but is there any way of getting Windows 10 on the laptop, I can hear the hard drive as well, so I assume that is ok.

I have read a lot on line and followed advice given but so far I have drawn a blank,

Any advice or tips would be appreciated, she was happy with the laptop until now so we don't really want to have to replace it.

Kind Regards

Martin

:)

mealmond, May 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 3, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Not Loading & Cannot Recover - Similar Threads - Loading Cannot Recover

2. cannot recover Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot recover Windows 10: Hello, I had a dual system with Windows 10 and Linux Mint one hard drive for each OS.I installed a new version of Linux Mint and from that moment I cannot access Windows any more.I have tried some Linux restore tools but they are not working. I have also tried using a Windows...
  3. cannot recover Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot recover Windows 10: Hello, I had a dual system with Windows 10 and Linux Mint one hard drive for each OS.I installed a new version of Linux Mint and from that moment I cannot access Windows any more.I have tried some Linux restore tools but they are not working. I have also tried using a Windows...
  4. cannot recover Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot load Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot load Windows 10: I have a surface runniing 8.1 pro. Bought windows 10 home from Microsoft. When I use the download tool it runs through the process and finally give message Windows 10 did not load? Machine has all requirements. At no time am I asked for the product key!No external devices...
  6. Cannot load Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot load Windows 10: I have a surface runniing 8.1 pro. Bought windows 10 home from Microsoft. When I use the download tool it runs through the process and finally give message Windows 10 did not load? Machine has all requirements. At no time am I asked for the product key!No external devices...
  7. Cannot load Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 cannot boot, cannot recover, cannot reinstall

Windows 10 cannot boot, cannot recover, cannot reinstall: I started my computer that I've had minimal problems with for many years and it got stuck at the windows logo with the spinning beads. I attempted restarting the computer dozens of times, ensuring without a doubt it was booting from the correct drive. No number of boot...
  9. Windows 10 tablet cannot recover

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 tablet cannot recover: Hello, I have a Windows 10 tablet (upgraded from Windows 8.1) which has worked fine for several years. The other day, when trying to start it, I was confronted with a black screen with a message about Windows being unable to start (0xc0000185) and suggesting a repair with...
  10. Cannot recover Windows 10

Cannot recover Windows 10: Dear all I am encountering big problems to launch Windows 10 in my Lenovo laptop. Initially I am asked to choose keyboard layout. Then, in the next screen, I have 2 options: 1. Trouble shoot 2. Turn off your PC When I click on Trouble shoot, I have 6 options and...