Windows 10: Windows 10 not loading correctly after long sleep

Discus and support Windows 10 not loading correctly after long sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, this has been frustrating me since getting this Dell 7391 laptop in August. I have tried a lot of things and now the laptop appears to sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by roblayton2, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 not loading correctly after long sleep

Hello, this has been frustrating me since getting this Dell 7391 laptop in August. I have tried a lot of things and now the laptop appears to sleep okay most of the time when its not a long sleep and wakes up okay. However as soon as it goes in a long sleep, say 45 minutes or more, I will always open the lid and it boots back up to a blue screen saying windows did not load correctly. There is no point having a laptop if it doesn't sleep. I did at one point awhile back try to change it to hibernate instead of sleep but still ended up with the same message upon opening the lid.

:)

roblayton2, Feb 18, 2021

2. Recovery: Windows didn’t load correctly

Hi,

Damages within the Windows Boot Configuration can be a possible cause why you are experiencing unexpected restart or reboot and getting the message "Windows didn’t load correctly". For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri in this
    thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Windows 10 not loading correctly.

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with the display message "Recovery - It looks like Windows didn't load correctly", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, aside from rebooting, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 not loading correctly after long sleep

Windows has not loaded correctly error

Just upgraded a laptop of a friend from Windows 8 to Windows 10....all went smoothly, except when starting up get the message Windows has not loaded correctly......with an error message DRV - possibly IRQ with a number which she couldn't write down quick enough

she he has tried the troubleshooting steps, but does not want to reset and lose apps or data....there is an option to recover back to Windows 8, but don't really want to do,this ' yet '

She was unable to get into safe mode, as I have read turning off fast boot can solve this issue, or perhaps a clean boot...

before upgrading she had had mcaffee and avast installed, I planned to uninstall mcaffee after the upgrade...

Could anyone suggest a solution please ?

I did a true image backup first, so that is an option also

reddwarf4ever, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 not loading correctly after long sleep

1. Windows 10 not loading correctly after long sleep - Similar Threads - loading correctly long

2. Windows too long to load after typing PIN in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows too long to load after typing PIN in: Good evening,I have a really simple problem which is that Windows the deskptop takes too long to load up after typing my PIN in. After researching online, apparently, this is a "corrupted account/user issue".I know this has been posted already but the solutions provided in...
  3. Windows too long to load after typing PIN in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows too long to load after typing PIN in: Good evening,I have a really simple problem which is that Windows the deskptop takes too long to load up after typing my PIN in. After researching online, apparently, this is a "corrupted account/user issue".I know this has been posted already but the solutions provided in...
  4. Very long wakeup delay after Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very long wakeup delay after Sleep: I'm running latest version of Windows 10 10.0. 19044 on a homebrew desktop using Asus B350 B35 Plus motherboard and Asus Q8434 GPU. I built this setup in 2017 and it's been very stable. Recently, it's gotten "sleepy." Here's what happens:I put it to sleep or it goes to sleep...
  5. Windows 10 gradually freezing after a long sleep state (Detailed)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 gradually freezing after a long sleep state (Detailed): Ive been dealing with this for three months on a new workstation. The PC is working great, except for sleep states. Right now Ive just accepted that sleep is not an option on this machine, but someone might still have input on this and Id love to hear opinions. 21H1...
  6. Windows didn't load correctly after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows didn't load correctly after update: The main user of the computer installed an update because the current version was going to be unsupported soon. It restarted and now will restart again shortly after starting up twice, then give the message "windows didn't load correctly" I've tried to load it into safe mode...
  7. Long loading on Windows 10 login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long loading on Windows 10 login: Hi. I've got a pc that recently updated automatically and now has been taking quite some time (between 35-60 seconds) the moment after I entered the password for login. My system is running on a SATA SSD 512GB so it shouldn't take that long time. CPU is an i5-4460 with 16GB...
  8. Windows 10 not loading correctly after upgrade to 204.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not loading correctly after upgrade to 204.: It worked well for 24 hours & sporadically since. Programs don't load & repeated restarts do not help. I wanted to reset the PC, but I don't have the correct password....
  9. This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search

in Windows 10 News
    This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search: [ATTACH]If when you click on the Windows 10 Taskbar Search icon, you see a message This is taking to long to load and your search […] This article This is taking to long to load – Windows 10 Search first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Ethernet Disconnect After Long Sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Disconnect After Long Sleep: Greetings, I have a HP Pavillion g7 laptop running Windows 10. After a long sleep (hours long), my Ethernet connection goes down. A shut down and reboot is usually how I'm able to get the Ethernet connected again. I did see this error a few times "Ethernet Connection does...